• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite French Fries?

French Fries

• Arby's

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 54 54.5%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Chick-fil-A

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Krystals/White Castle (depending on location)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other (Comment below!!)

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don't like fries. I get another side. (comment below!)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jack In The Box and I'm so mad because they've been closed for the past three months to remodel or something
I need my curly fries

McDonalds. Like honestly I only like two things from McDonalds and they are their Sweet Tea and their French Fries. (Edit, non traditional fries, Jack In The Box does have some great curly fries...)

Also this local restaurant has BOSS lightly battered french fries that are amazing, probably the only fry I enjoy the most without any ketchup.

And a PRO TIP, if you want to enjoy your leftover fries put them in the TOASTER OVEN! Don't microwave them and ruin them forever, just pop them in to toast for a few minutes and they're like brand new straight from the fryer.

Last edited:
I don't know most places you listed and I usually eat fries from our airfryer or from a local snackbar.

Last edited:
I actually voted for the wrong one because I got confused and didn't realize what I was thinking of is not on the list. I was thinking of Checkers and somehow couldn't remember the name.

Why is Mcdonald's winning?? Lol their fries are so plain and recently super unsalted.

Chick-fil-a waffle fries will always be the best to me. :) And I've recently started appreciating Sonic's fries.

Voted McD because BK's aren't as good and haven't visited the other places in the poll.

We only have two of those places here, and the only ones I tried are McDonalds. Their curly fries are nice, the regular are pretty basic as expected. Not much you can do wrong with fries.

I really like BarBQ Miller's fries! They are super thick but well cooked and well seasoned.. they're so good. I also really love their bread rolls.
Chick Fil A also has really good fries... I'm getting so hungry now ;;

McDonald's Fries are a thing of beauty. :rolleyes:
Overall though, they are really great! :D

My favorite are McDonald's, Burger King, Five Guy's, and Boardwalk Fries. Daddy loves me some country fries found at Five Guy's and Boardwalk Fries. They're #1 in my book. The other mentioned two are okay, but not as great as country!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Forgot to mention. Chick-fil-A's waffle fries are uber.

mcdonald's fries are my favourite, although they're probably anything but fries.

naf naf grill is a chicago thing, but i love their fries!! they cut them into potato chip shapes, but they're fried like any other fries. they're sOOO good and i'm really emo because i haven't had them for a while ;;;

Back