• Burger King

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Krystals/White Castle (depending on location)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other (Comment below!!)

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don't like fries. I get another side. (comment below!)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never heard/been to half of these lol
Uhhh most fries taste the same to me, but I have new york fries every now and then and they're pretty good idk

Well, my favorite are curly fries which, that I know of, is only Arby's. That said, I really don't eat there...

I'm really picky when it comes to fries- most of the time I don't like them at all ^^; But there's this place in Texas called Freddy's, and I can't get enough of their fries! Those crispy shoestring fries with special seasoning, dipped in fry sauce... yesss <3

Hesburger has by far the best fries imo! None of the other fast food chains I've been to can even compare. :p

I really like Potato Corner's chily bbq curly fries. I'm in heaven everytime ...

I voted McDonald's because I think they're better than Burger King's, but here in The Netherlands we don't have the other fast food chains :)

I love Me McDonald's fries salty.

You also forgot to add Carl's Jr, Jack in the Box, And Wendies! All have seriously good fries!

I think some of the best fries tend not to be at fast food restaurants, but more focused on catering with quality than speed.

all of them. every single one. i love them all please give me fries
the only bad fries are had are cheap alphabet fries i had to get since there were no other fries at the store because of a hurricane, i think they were called alphatots or something

Well, Arby's has the really great curly fries with just the perfect amount of seasoning that ends up tasting amazing, butMcDonalds has the best classic fries, nice and crispy with just the perfect amount of salt. Here it isn't really a debate about which is better than it is what I'm in the mood for at the time.
Other than chains, there's a really good fish and chips place up about an hour or two from where I live that has the best fries I'd ever had, and a drive-thru a few miles from my house that has some fantastic fries too
The only "bad fries" are the ones that are undercooked, and Burger King just had nasty fries in general.

Back