• Burger King

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Krystals/White Castle (depending on location)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other (Comment below!!)

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don't like fries. I get another side. (comment below!)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRENCH FRIES IS HEART ~
I voted for McDonald's because that's the best from the 3 others we have here (Burger King, Wendy's and Dairy Queen)... pretty sure I only tasted Wendy's once, and I actually didn't know there are fries in Dairy Queen, I guess I just focus on ther ice creams xD
I also like Jollibee (Filipino here whoop) ahahaha > 3<

McDonald's fries are good, depending on where you go. There's the ghetto McD near my house and a better one up the road. I go to the one up the road.

There's also a place called Five Guys where I live. Their fries are ****ing amazing.

McDonald's fries are good, depending on where you go. There's the ghetto McD near my house and a better one up the road. I go to the one up the road.

Really? All of the ones here are so bad it's like, unless I really need to and is very hungry I avoid it like plague.

Y'all probably never heard of Zombie Burger, as it;s local to Des Monies (I live in Council Bluffs, but we travel there sometimes) They have the best fries I've ever had! Have any of y'all heard of it or eaten there?

French fries.. hm.. there is only one spot for that answer: Salva Natural.
It's not really fast food or what so ever.. I never thought that fries can be THAT good,
but god damnit, I would die to get some right now xD

I really like any kind of fries. Fries are good in general.

Back