• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite French Fries?

French Fries

• Arby's

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • McDonald's

Votes: 54 54.5%
  • Wendy's

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • Chick-fil-A

Votes: 16 16.2%
  • Burger King

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Hardees/Carl's Jr

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Whataburger

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • Dairy Queen

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Krystals/White Castle (depending on location)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Sonic

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Other (Comment below!!)

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I don't like fries. I get another side. (comment below!)

Votes: 4 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BambieTheMayor

Have a lovely day!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4462-8312-5134
Red Cosmos
Coco
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Lobo
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Yellow Candy
Where do you go when you crave french fries? Do you like french fries? Which place has the WORST fries?

I love Chick-fil-A 's waffle fries. They have the right about of salt and they're huge fries...they taste so good. My least favorite is Burger King. They have no seasoning or anything and taste like your putting a squishy, flavorless straw in your mouth.

Chick fil a, Arby's, McDonald's. in that order. Mmmmmmm I'm hungry even going I just ate

I love french fry truck fries! They're the very best of all time. :D
I don't really care for fast food fries anymore.

Local. We call them chips here. Branded ones are awful, in my opinion.

I prefer to support my local "chippies" instead. Will always be much better than anything a big food chain can pull off.

Macdonald's is my favorite from the selection but I really like Texas Roadhouse's fries man they taste so damn good! Especially with cheese and bacon! :)

Oh, I was thinking this meant what type, not from. Yeah, I barely eat fastfood, most is like twice a month.

The only fries I eat are homemade or carne asada fries. Oh I did have these fancy restaurant fries covered in bonito flakes. That was really yummy.

I don't know most of those restaurants lol (not American), for me it's local restaurants, like Frites Alors! but I doubt you never heard of it. McDonald is passable but for me it doesn't taste like French fries.

CHICK-FIL-A, WENDYS, AND ARBYS OH MY GOD.

I also like McDonalds, Swensons, and Restaurant fries. They're ok I guess.

Last edited:
When I used to eat fast food I would go for Chick-Fil-A or Burger King. Now I make my own oil free and seasoned with home-grown herbs. Soooo gooooood!

I chose McDonalds (but only when they're super fresh) and other because In n Out makes pretty great extra crispy fries, and a restaurant called Jake's Burgers/ Keller's/ Jack's Burgers (depending on the location) makes great burgers and fries (I think it's only a Texas thing, though, sorry rest of the world).

Back