Your thoughts on Prince?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello.
So today i was looking into the Lazy Villagers and i just saw this cool Frog named Prince. Is curious because is a Frog and his name is Prince.

Anyway, if you have any Dream Address with him, i'll be thankful if you give it to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

IMG_1026.JPG

Here's a picture of him by the way.

Oh. I had him in my town for awhile and I couldn't stand the little guy. It looks like he has a five o'clock shadow.

WTP7U4N.jpg
I have Prince here:

Newt-D.A 5F00-0073-60B8
I've had him for a long time and he's been a good villager.He's given me his pic a bunch of times.Yeah, a lot of people don't like that beard-like growth around his mouth but it's never bothered me.

^ It looks like he has a huge mustache in your photo :p

I'm not really a fan, he could so easily be cute but yeah, the mouth area ruins it. I like his eyes though.

I used to have Prince in one of my oldest towns and I hated him. He wouldn't leave for the longest time, but after he left, I actually ended up missing him so idk how to feel.

When i hear the name i think in a prince who still a frog...

That's who it's meant to be. LoL

Prince the singer.

I have him in one of my towns and when he asked to have a code word/saying for only the two of us; I said "Purple Rain". So now he runs up to me and says that all the time. :)

i had Prince in my CF town and i was so happy when he finally moved. i didnt care for him much.

Well, it seems there are not love for Prince in this AC world.

Back