• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying ✿ flowers ✿

i can get you all the rest off the flowers you need!

for your 5 silver axes and the remainder for 2 tbt each? :3
i'll be available to trade in about an hour or so.

I have 10 pink tulips I can sell to you for 2 BTB each! :)

Awesome! I'm available now and for the rest of the day so let me know whenever you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i can get you all the rest off the flowers you need!

for your 5 silver axes and the remainder for 2 tbt each? :3
i'll be available to trade in about an hour or so.

That would be great! I only need 30 pink tulips, 30 black lilies, 30 black cosmos, and 40 pink lilies so 250 TBT and the 5 silver axes. VM me whenever you're on :)

Awesome! I'm available now and for the rest of the day so let me know whenever you're available.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That would be great! I only need 30 pink tulips, 30 black lilies, 30 black cosmos, and 40 pink lilies so 250 TBT and the 5 silver axes. VM me whenever you're on :)

I'm available right now! Would you prefer to pick it up or have it dropped off?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'm available to trade! i prefer drop-off :3
i'll add you, please tell me when your gates are open!

Back