• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

• Crest

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Colgate

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Other brand

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • I just use whatevers there

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I don't brush my teeth ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Any toothpaste that's available..I'm not picky!

I'm so picky when it comes to toothpaste, strong minty stuff makes me feel nauseous, + it's gotta be cruelty free

I'll just pick whichever cheap toothpaste has a texture to it. I hate the creamy toothpastes! I want those with the beads or little sparkles; idk what they are but I love how they feel.

I use colgate. Two different kinds that I switch between. I use whitening and then tooth sensitivity. I've been using the sensitive one a lot lately though cause cold water has been killing me.

I'm not picky, we usually have Colgate or other local brands.

I'm British, of course I don't brush my teeth.

jk, i very rarely brush my teeth. if i do, i use blanx or oral b (the one shakira advertised??)

Anything Arm + Hammer with baking soda. Tastes god awful but it works super well.

We usually have Crest around... so I use that.

I use whatever but I would prefer something that tastes good. If we have crappy, minty/chocolate (it exists and it's disgusting) toothpaste I dread brushing my teeth. If it's bubblegum or something of the sorts, I love it.

I voted other brand because I tend to switch brands a lot. I usually go for a toothpaste meant for sensitive teeth and occasionally one for whitening.

Usually my parents buy the toothpaste so I just put whatever brand they buy in my mouth. Every Sunday though i will brush my teeth with baking soda (or is it powder... idk)

I use a special prescription toothpaste that has extra flourite in it because my teeth have a flourite deficiency.

I use Colgate or Sensodyne; I'm not picky so long as it's a decent brand for sensitive gums.

Any kind of spearminty toothpaste, I tried cinnamon (I don't know why) and orange flavored; both were bad.

Back