• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

What kind of toothpaste do you use?

• Crest

Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Colgate

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Other brand

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • I just use whatevers there

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • I don't brush my teeth ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
some kind of arm & hammer/baking soda one, most of the time. if not that one i use an all natural one that i forget the name of

I use Crest for sensitive teeth. Not sure it actually helps my teeth be less sensitive, but I like to think it does lol

i can't stand strong mint, so i'm using a brand where it's still minty, but it doesn't make me sick

Right now, I'm using Redmond's Earthpaste. The lemon flavoured one is legitimately delicious. I've been thinking of trying Dr. Bronner's brand though.

I've made my own before, and I haven't really perfected making it yet, but I may start doing that too, just to reduce the plastic waste I produce. Plus, it's cheaper.

I usually use stuff from health food stores but I can't remember their names.

Anything with flourine... I hate those people who think it's "omg so bad it's gonna kill you let's use stuff free of that" fake hippies.

Like yeah sure watch your teeth rot smh

We get some cheap stuff, off brand, I don't know what it is, it's minty and it works so it's whatever.

i always use those that have a fruity scent to them or taste like fruit LMAO

I don't really care about brand, as long as it's minty and not cinnamon or anything else blech!

Colegate. I got really jealous of my friend who has a black toothpaste but they've stopped selling them? :(

Last edited:
Back