• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Forest Dream Towns DA

Mayor-of-Bliss

Bells
Give me your forest town DAs!
If you want a review just say so and I'll review it.
I've been having a hard time finding good nonhacked Forrest towns.
I'll review hacked ones too of course.
Thx!
My DA is in my signature but I'm working on tweaking things so I need to update when I'm done.

I'm working on fixing some things, but feel free to visit and review mine c: Dream address is in my signature.

I love your towns flower patterns the carnations and bamboo especially. All the clovers actually seem like too many clovers? I get what you're going for though. Your houses are so pretty. Sometimes the rooms don't match like upstairs mi's house but still. I thought the animes had to do with the house but I think not too much?
The black roses and carnations just are breath taking. A lot of your pwp placements feel...not random but not fully tied together sometimes? But I love the windmill. The path lined with a forest and the wind turbine north of town is probably my favorite spot in your town. The rock garden area would be so cute with a villager house above it which has a cleared space for it. Overall I can tell you put effort into your town :) Up by the right side to your bridge the path stops which is a tad confusing but not a big deal. I like your trellises :) I'd maybe get rid of the bricks and just do more flowers. Overall a cute town. It's refreshing I think is a good word.

Alright I visited woodland (cute name!)
Love the gifts by the tree. I think the outfits would be better laid out like shoes dress hat. Ect. But that's just me I'm lazy. Cute placement with the villager houses. Love the bridge set up. Hah someone dressed up as a dreamer is cute! House set ups are very well done love the spa bathroom. The club room is awesome. House by the beach with the art room in the back maybe needs wallpaper. Your path is very clean good job lining it with bushes and trees too. I think I may have visited your town before actually lol. The symmetry is breath taking. It feels very modern but laid back and forest like. Why not two fountains by town hall XD your flowers feel a bit random. I get what your going for though. I'd maybe make those symmetrical but not a big deal at all it didn't bother or distract me. Love behind retail so cute. So many benches in your town lol :)
Love the coffee shop path. The campground is awesome too. Love the bus stop area. Overall it's really good! Good job! :)

Alright I visited woodland (cute name!)
Love the gifts by the tree. I think the outfits would be better laid out like shoes dress hat. Ect. But that's just me I'm lazy. Cute placement with the villager houses. Love the bridge set up. Hah someone dressed up as a dreamer is cute! House set ups are very well done love the spa bathroom. The club room is awesome. House by the beach with the art room in the back maybe needs wallpaper. Your path is very clean good job lining it with bushes and trees too. I think I may have visited your town before actually lol. The symmetry is breath taking. It feels very modern but laid back and forest like. Why not two fountains by town hall XD your flowers feel a bit random. I get what your going for though. I'd maybe make those symmetrical but not a big deal at all it didn't bother or distract me. Love behind retail so cute. So many benches in your town lol :)
Love the coffee shop path. The campground is awesome too. Love the bus stop area. Overall it's really good! Good job! :)

Thanks! The houses aren't actually finishes yet but I'm glad you're able to get what the room themes are lol. I agree with the flowers, they actually are placed randomly and I haven't been 100% satisfied with them so I might rearrange them. :) Thanks for visiting! Oh, and the theme is supposed to be forest + modern so I'm also glad you got that too haha.

Last edited:
Back