• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

freebies!! throw your ocs at me!

~Mae~

Mae ✿
Bells
Leif
ど
Pavé
Orange Candy
Purple Candy
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
i kinda just wanna mess around with styles and brushes without the pressure of knowing someone is paying for it xD so basically throw some cute characters at me and i may butcher them or they may turn out okay!

*not first come first serve, also i may take like 2 weeks to draw something lol, i'll pm/vm you when done if i picked you tho so dw

edit: pls pls!! im making examples for my shop!! if you put your mayor please also say your favourite villager!! tysm!

Last edited:
you've got cute art, if u wanna mess around with my character here she is.
fre.jpg

You can always mess around with my mayor(with long hair) if you get inspired c: Also my fav villager is clyde if you wanna draw em together!

Last edited:
You're more than welcome to butcher my mayor if you want to.
image.jpg

*Throws her OC at you*
Oh wait.. you didn't mean that literally? Woops.. :D
Well, there is my OC, thank you for considering. :b

would you you be opposed to drawing a character with wings by any chance..?
wwUCU.png
thank you for doing freebies for people ♡

Last edited:
freebie ariane.jpgfrebie mayorjudyofzootopia.jpg

i am actually working through these wow what a shocker!!

anyway!! im doing refs for my new shop so any new ocs/mayors would be appreciated!!!

(if mayors, pls with your fave villager too!!)

Last edited:
i'd love it if you considered my mayor! :)
ref: x
my favorite villager is fang!

thank youuu! :blush:

Back