• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop *UPDATED* Massive Clearout! Amiibo Furniture, Wall & Floor, Pics & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all who have ordered: Please check your items and make sure you have what you ordered.

I am one bean with a crud-ton of items who tends to be a ball of nerves and is getting over a head injury.

Please notify me so I can correct it asap. ;-;

Last edited:
Can I get the sprout table and shari's pic? I'm not available to trade right now so maybe tomorrow :) or whenever you're free. That's a total 3 tbt?

Hello again!
Not sure if you updated or I missed it the first time, but could I get the Pink Wood Floor? 2 TBT?

May I have the lotus pond reserved? I can't pick it up today because I'm not feeling well. :)

Hello again!
Not sure if you updated or I missed it the first time, but could I get the Pink Wood Floor? 2 TBT?

It was updated, and sure. c: Are you good for pickup now?

May I have the lotus pond reserved? I can't pick it up today because I'm not feeling well. :)

Sure, just PM/VM when you can pick up and I'll get back to you asap.

Can i have the My Melody Table and Stack of Clothes for 7 tbt??~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back