• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying My wishlist

Lightspring

🧡🖤
Bells
Switch
5373-9273-4714
Chocolate Cake
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hello all! I'm really looking for these items: here.

Could pay in IGB or TBT.

I also have Celeste, Reese, Cyrus, K.K, Lottie, Olive, Raddle, Louie, and Norma's RV if anyone wants to visit! ^^

I have the pen case chair, rice cooker, and sweets sofa. Is it possible that in exchange I could get a visit to Lottie's RV?

I don't mind at all, your choice. When will you be on? I'm not at my ds at the moment, apologies.

Well, I'll be on at around 11:30 a.m. EST, but I'll be checking every now and then. Is 5 tbt good? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have the pen case chair, rice cooker, and sweets sofa. Is it possible that in exchange I could get a visit to Lottie's RV?

Deal! Are you available now? :)

Well, I'll be on at around 11:30 a.m. EST, but I'll be checking every now and then. Is 5 tbt good? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deal! Are you available now? :)
Yes I am, let me gather your items and I'll add you. Tell me when I can come over ^^

Back