• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about saving patterns

equinox

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So I've put a path down in my town but need more patterns to complete it. If I save the ones already down in my town at Able's, will the path in my town change to the pattern I replace it with??? (If that makes sense......)

Thanks! :blush:

Yes, if you change the patterns, the patterns on the floor will also change. The only way is to create another character to complete your path.

It was something I learnt while doing paths, I was so confused until I realised, when i changed the pattern, the path pattern will change with it. I wish they changed that really, cause that makes it really long. Putting down paths already spends a lot of time doing so, now this. Again, as said, if you don't have enough space for new patterns, you need to create another player.

Thank you! I've already made another character but really wish I didn't have to smh...

Back