• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need visitors for train station upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
hi!

so my town is at 91 visits, and I really wanna upgrade it.

i don't really have anything to offer you, but if you wanna look around my town, i won't mind. :) please just don't pick the flowers (except for the violets on the beach on the left of the map if you want since I don't need that much anymore), and don't run through them. you can talk to my villagers too, and hang around main street. i just really want to reach 100 visits.

thank you! :D

(p.s.) if you do look around my town, constructive criticism is welcome. my towns nearly a month old so it isn't very good yet.

Last edited:
Hey, I know we pretty much just connected, but I can help you out!

thank you so much~! let me time travel to daytime and open my gates :)

Sure! I can come a few times if you want. Also, would you want some free flowers?

Sure! I can come a few times if you want. Also, would you want some free flowers?

no, no! it's all good. thanks for the offer though :) i need to make use of the flowers i just got from you. you can look around too if you'd like so you know what i've been doing with all of them :D my gates are opened btw~

- - - Post Merge - - -

we got disconnected D: sorry about that. thanks so much though! i'm glad you like my town (and pjo / hoo) :p

It's really cool. May I come again to help w/ the train station?

No, it's fine, I enjoy looking around tbh.
By the way, love your town and it's theme. If I could offer any criticism, it would be to try to pattern your flowers more? Thanks a lot :)

No, it's fine, I enjoy looking around tbh.
By the way, love your town and it's theme. If I could offer any criticism, it would be to try to pattern your flowers more? Thanks a lot :)

thank you so much~ and by pattern, what do you suggest? i'm really lost with all these flowers honestly. :p

Just organise them so that they don't look as separated, I normally make patterns out of colour groups(e.g cool colours,) all the same species, etc. You can come to my town for examples if you want.

Just organise them so that they don't look as separated, I normally make patterns out of colour groups(e.g cool colours,) all the same species, etc. You can come to my town for examples if you want.

sure! can i come over to your town tomorrow when we might have more time? (it's nearly 12 here)

i'm not sure how many times to say thank you so.. thanks again :p

sure! can i come over to your town tomorrow when we might have more time? (it's nearly 12 here)

i'm not sure how many times to say thank you so.. thanks again :p

Yeah, that's fine.
I was about to go to bed as well, it's almost 11pm here.

i'll come over a couple times! i can probably finish up for you ;)

are you sure? :0 I just need around 6 more I think? my gates are opened ; u ; do you want anything in return?

no i'm fine- it's just nice to be a help!! i'll be over right away!

thank u so much!! u can look around if u want I don't really mind ; u ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks so much everyone c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back