• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Bee's Art Shop! (Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm back with a ref finally~!

wAhcC.png

couple of things though:
-if it isn't clear he wears a brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves and blue triangles on the sleeves, brown suspenders with gold buckles, and brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is a mistake i need to fix, that's supposed to be skin color)
-the scarf color is wrong, it's supposed to be black with gold and blue bits as if it's been spattered with paint flecks, i just haven't been able to edit the pro design yet
-the blue is a shoulder sash full of vials of different colored paint

Last edited:
i'm back with a ref finally~!

wAhcC.png

couple of things though:
-if it isn't clear he wears a brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves and blue triangles on the sleeves, brown suspenders with gold buckles, and brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is a mistake i need to fix, that's supposed to be skin color)
-the scarf color is wrong, it's supposed to be black with gold and blue bits as if it's been spattered with paint flecks, i just haven't been able to edit the pro design yet
-the blue is a shoulder sash full of vials of different colored paint

i'll get on it when i can! probably in 2 days along with everyone elses since its a busy week but it will get done by then

Could you draw my oc fully colored please? c:

sure! would you like shading too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you do a headshot of my mayor ? :)
fully colored/shaded for 40 BTB?

ref here

If you could I would love it if she was frowning & had a stawberry in her hair (no heart bopper).
Thank you <3

I'm gonna work on yours now, i apologise for taking so long.

i apologise to everyone still waiting. my mental illnesses have gotten really terrible lately to the point where im not even able to do anything. i dont have the energy to.this is exactly why i asked you guys to pay after i send the art because something like this would probably happen. and it has and i apologise. i can still do it after my hiatus, but i dont know how long you will be waiting for. this threads comments will be closed, but you are free to message me to ask if you still want the art after this hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back