Do you like Julian?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hi.
I just get this fella because i want to see why people have a lit of fond for him. I don't know... His blue colors are cool and his house too but well, this is just the 1st day. I never had him before until now.

What about you? You like him? Give me your opinion.

Never seen him before, but I like the way he looks. I like his horn and also his eyeshadow lol :)

Never seen him before, but I like the way he looks. I like his horn and also his eyeshadow lol :)

You are the first person who actually i read that never saw julian before.

You are the first person who actually i read that never saw julian before.

Oh, really? Well it's probably because I have little interest in the animals that aren't cats tbh. If they haven't lived in my town and they aren't a cat, I probably don't know them.

I've never liked Julian. I don't care for horse villagers to begin with, and his name always makes me think of Julian from Trailer Park Boys.

I have Juloan in one of my towns, and I love his design! :) Blue has always been one of my favorite colours.

I currently have Julian in my town, I decided to give him a go when he was in my campsite. He has a cool design and his house fits in well in my town. At first I thought he was probably going to be overrated because he's a unicorn but he has grown on me.
And I definitely agree with what was said above, if he was just a horse rather than a unicorn I don't think he would be as interesting

Oh, I had Julian in my town for a good week before he wanted to leave. I was stupid bc I messed up plot resetting and he ended up on my path so I had to have him leave. :/
He's okay, v classy and he has a good taste in stars and stuff, but I can't really connect to him ya know? Also I got Marshal sometime after Julian left so I didn't really regret not keeping Julian.

I love Julian! He's not one of my dreamies, (he used to be, i actually had him in my first town!) but I love that there's a unicorn villager~ <3 he's great!

i personally love him. idk i just really like his color palette and his flamboyant personality. hes really cute and one of my all time favorites

I get rid of him, i didn't saw anything special in him. Not even in give him a chance.

Last edited:
When I created Canaan in December 2013, Julian was the first villager to move in after my five originals. I saw his house plot and had no idea what he was. The next day, when I went into his house and saw he was a unicorn, I was instantly smitten. I kept him for about two years and fulfilled his every request without hesitation. Then, out of nowhere, my precious blue unicorn moved away. I was unbelievably sad about it, especially considering Julian was just pixels in a game. Fast forward to Christmas 2015. I asked for lots of amiibo cards because, well, I was super addicted to Animal Crossing and really liked Happy Home Designer at the time. Imagine my surprise and delight when I pulled Julian's card out of a random pack. That was my favorite card I received that Christmas. November 2016 rolls around, and the AC:NL update comes out after I was hyped about it for such a long time. As soon as my game updated, I grabbed Julian's card and scanned him in. Long story short, he's been in my town ever since. I don't think I've ever been as sad about a villager moving without telling me since Julian left the first time. So, yeah. I freaking love my unicorn baby.

Back