• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you like Julian?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hi.
I just get this fella because i want to see why people have a lit of fond for him. I don't know... His blue colors are cool and his house too but well, this is just the 1st day. I never had him before until now.

What about you? You like him? Give me your opinion.

Never seen him before, but I like the way he looks. I like his horn and also his eyeshadow lol :)

Never seen him before, but I like the way he looks. I like his horn and also his eyeshadow lol :)

You are the first person who actually i read that never saw julian before.

You are the first person who actually i read that never saw julian before.

Oh, really? Well it's probably because I have little interest in the animals that aren't cats tbh. If they haven't lived in my town and they aren't a cat, I probably don't know them.

I've never liked Julian. I don't care for horse villagers to begin with, and his name always makes me think of Julian from Trailer Park Boys.

I've never been too fussed about Julian. I had him once, and he didn't really stand out to me. His design is cool though.

I have Juloan in one of my towns, and I love his design! :) Blue has always been one of my favorite colours.

I currently have Julian in my town, I decided to give him a go when he was in my campsite. He has a cool design and his house fits in well in my town. At first I thought he was probably going to be overrated because he's a unicorn but he has grown on me.
And I definitely agree with what was said above, if he was just a horse rather than a unicorn I don't think he would be as interesting

Oh, I had Julian in my town for a good week before he wanted to leave. I was stupid bc I messed up plot resetting and he ended up on my path so I had to have him leave. :/
He's okay, v classy and he has a good taste in stars and stuff, but I can't really connect to him ya know? Also I got Marshal sometime after Julian left so I didn't really regret not keeping Julian.

I love Julian! He's not one of my dreamies, (he used to be, i actually had him in my first town!) but I love that there's a unicorn villager~ <3 he's great!

i personally love him. idk i just really like his color palette and his flamboyant personality. hes really cute and one of my all time favorites

I get rid of him, i didn't saw anything special in him. Not even in give him a chance.

Last edited:
When I created Canaan in December 2013, Julian was the first villager to move in after my five originals. I saw his house plot and had no idea what he was. The next day, when I went into his house and saw he was a unicorn, I was instantly smitten. I kept him for about two years and fulfilled his every request without hesitation. Then, out of nowhere, my precious blue unicorn moved away. I was unbelievably sad about it, especially considering Julian was just pixels in a game. Fast forward to Christmas 2015. I asked for lots of amiibo cards because, well, I was super addicted to Animal Crossing and really liked Happy Home Designer at the time. Imagine my surprise and delight when I pulled Julian's card out of a random pack. That was my favorite card I received that Christmas. November 2016 rolls around, and the AC:NL update comes out after I was hyped about it for such a long time. As soon as my game updated, I grabbed Julian's card and scanned him in. Long story short, he's been in my town ever since. I don't think I've ever been as sad about a villager moving without telling me since Julian left the first time. So, yeah. I freaking love my unicorn baby.

Back