Pokémon Who else still plays the old mystery dungeon games?

Giddy

An interesting fellow
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1311-3752-4435
Sakura Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Glitched Easter Egg
Oblivia's Ugly Christmas Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
I was wondering who else played the first mystery dungeons like red/blue team base and explorers of sky? I always thought they were a lot better than the super mystery dungeon because I like the grapics a bit better. The 3D looking way we move in the game, I am not fond of. They also had the best stories to it :)
I still play them now, cause I haven't really finished it yet.

I've never actually played the new mystery dungeon games, but the old ones, I can say, are truly spectacular! Blue rescue team was actually my first ds game, I got completely hooked! I'm not actually playing one at the moment, but about a year and a half ago, I went back and played Red Rescue Team, was as good then as it was all back in '05!

Last edited:
I've actually only played the Rescue and Explorers games. I still love them but I barely ever play them now. However, my brother has Super Mystery Dungeon. He keeps asking me if certain Pokemon that show up are references to the ones I've played and they usually are! It's making me want my own copy of the game...

That game was quite imbalanced though. Some pokemon are just weak. Sometimes you would get one-shot randomly. Great memories, and some less great ones. The series is a great success though.

explorers of sky is my favorite mystery dungeon game to this day. i sometimes replay it just because i like it so much. i usually went with the eevee/shinx combo for my two characters

explorers of sky is my favorite mystery dungeon game to this day. i sometimes replay it just because i like it so much. i usually went with the eevee/shinx combo for my two characters

I'm a vulpix and my partner is a chikorita XD
And yes, i love exploerers of sky, its so much fun.

Me! But the 3ds versions are kinda hard when getting the ability to evolve...Damn Guild...

Explorers of Sky was like my entire childhood. I've never really gotten back into it because fake Groudon is so ridiculously hard to beat and the dungeon leading up to it isn't a walk in the park either, but before I'd gotten pretty far into the post game. They're really good games though it kinda sucks that the next one was basically the same storyline with the main character just in a different setting.

Back