• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Looking for towns to visit!!! NEW FRIENDS OUT THERE?

perpetualshiva

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi there!

I am new to this forum and would love to find friends who love ACNL as much as I do!

I have tons to trade and give away if interested.

Currently planning my new town but would love to visit others!

Hi there!

I am new to this forum and would love to find friends who love ACNL as much as I do!

I have tons to trade and give away if interested.

Currently planning my new town but would love to visit others!

My friend code is 0276-0174-7307 add me and I'll add you!

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!! I've added y'all!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you!

Added!

Hello and how are you doing?
I would like to be your new friend. My FC is on the side.

Hello! Welcome to the forums ~ I've added you, hope we can become great friends

Welcome~
My friend code is in the side bar, add me and I'll add you

P.S I have all the fruits so you can pick my trees!

Hi, my FC is 4184-6066-8734 and my town is called Seabrook if you want to visit! It's nothing crazy and definitely a work in progress but I would love to make some new friends :D While I am not new to the AC community, I am new to visiting other people's towns so this should be fun!

Mind if i add a bunch of you guys this evening ? Just started playing agian after a looooonng time :)

Edit #1: Ill add my friendcode later today. I dont have my DS with me atm and i dont think i can lookup my friendcode on internet.

Last edited:
Back