Buying wishlist ♥ help a girl out! NEW ITEMS ADDED!

I have quite a few black roses, would you be willing to trade for ten or so for a billiard table and the claw-foot tub? I've been looking for both of those pieces for what seems ages.

I have quite a few black roses, would you be willing to trade for ten or so for a billiard table and the claw-foot tub? I've been looking for both of those pieces for what seems ages.

sounds great! would you be able to do the trade now? i just need to get those 2 items ready for you if so

I can get you the Aries rocking chair, bass, blue wall shelf, classic chair, classic desk, exotic table, flower bed, hibachi, kiddie chair, kiddie clock, lava lamp, libra scale, paper tiger, sleek lamp, spooky chair, spooky lamp, stair dresser, violet screen, washing machine, watermelon chair, and the white katana. Going with each item costing 2 TBT each if orderable, and 3 if not, total would be 44 TBT. But, if possible I'd like for you to order the blossom lantern, cityscape wall, full-moon vanity, kadomatsu, kettle, paper parasol, slushie machine, and sushi platter. This'll bring it down to 28 TBT. :D

I can get you the Aries rocking chair, bass, blue wall shelf, classic chair, classic desk, exotic table, flower bed, hibachi, kiddie chair, kiddie clock, lava lamp, libra scale, paper tiger, sleek lamp, spooky chair, spooky lamp, stair dresser, violet screen, washing machine, watermelon chair, and the white katana. Going with each item costing 2 TBT each if orderable, and 3 if not, total would be 44 TBT. But, if possible I'd like for you to order the blossom lantern, cityscape wall, full-moon vanity, kadomatsu, kettle, paper parasol, slushie machine, and sushi platter. This'll bring it down to 28 TBT. :D

i can get you all of the items you asked for plus the 28 tbt (~: just give me a bit to get everything ready!

Sorry about that, I was visiting another town for a trade when you posted. I'll add you to my FC and get the black roses. Just let me know whenever you're ready.

Heya <3 I,unfortunately, can just get you some of the ordinary stuff...And it would be better if you chose just 10 of the following cause im short in bells hehe TwT

Screenshot_20170629-002945.jpg

I hope i can help you!Also i would prefer tbt and/or if you have any of the stuff in my unorderable part of my wishlist (i know you have a link for your trades but there are so many stuff int there)

Heya <3 I,unfortunately, can just get you some of the ordinary stuff...And it would be better if you chose just 10 of the following cause im short in bells hehe TwT

View attachment 202152

I hope i can help you!Also i would prefer tbt and/or if you have any of the stuff in my unorderable part of my wishlist (i know you have a link for your trades but there are so many stuff int there)

oooh okay can i get the following:
- arctic-camo tee
- ball return
- barber's pole
- basketball hoop
- beret
- fancy doll
- glass-top table
- hibachi
- hot plate
- maid dress
for 20 tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the
tiki torch
pitcher plant

for your
academy uniform and bathtub

you got it! i'll vm you when i'm ready i have a few other trades i have to do first is that okay?

Hi, I have a bulb bopper, a classic desk, and an exotic bench and table if you want me to sell it to you. Does 8 TBT sound good (2 tbt each item)?

Last edited:
oooh okay can i get the following:
- arctic-camo tee
- ball return
- barber's pole
- basketball hoop
- beret
- fancy doll
- glass-top table
- hibachi
- hot plate
- maid dress
for 20 tbt?

im super sorry for the delay...Is it possible for me to bring them today in 6pm?
(Eastern European Time Zone)

Last edited:
i can get you

bass
beret
black rose 1x
cake tank dress
cassette player
classic bookcase
classic buffet
classic chair
classic desk
classic table
classic wardrobe
heart bopper
mermaid statue
minimalist minitable
overall dress
pine bonsai
rococo table
triforce

if you still need any of this, how does 40 tbt sound? i did 3 tbt for the unorderables. :)

Last edited:
i can get you

bass
beret
black rose 1x
cake tank dress
cassette player
classic bookcase
classic buffet
classic chair
classic desk
classic table
classic wardrobe
heart bopper
mermaid statue
minimalist minitable
overall dress
pine bonsai
rococo table
triforce

if you still need any of this, how does 40 tbt sound? i did 3 tbt for the unorderables. :)

hey!! i only need these items now:
- beret
- black rose
- cake tank dress
- classic buffet
- classic table
- classic wardrobe
- heart bopper
- mermaid statue
- pine bonsai
- triforce

so would that be 23 tbt? i'm not so good at math

- - - Post Merge - - -

im super sorry for the delay...Is it possible for me to bring them today in 6pm?
(Eastern European Time Zone)

pm'd you :lemon:

hey!! i only need these items now:
- beret
- black rose
- cake tank dress
- classic buffet
- classic table
- classic wardrobe
- heart bopper
- mermaid statue
- pine bonsai
- triforce

so would that be 23 tbt? i'm not so good at math

- - - Post Merge - - -

pm'd you :lemon:

nope, 22 tbt :) let me get your stuff ready. will you be available to trade today?

Back