• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you intrested in translating languages?

Completely. Dubbing is very popular here, but the translators just don't understand english properly to know the meaning of all the terms. But sadly you can't get the official job here unless you know a lot of languages.

Not anymore, when I was learning a language back in 6th/7th grade I was interested in getting a job as a translator of some kind when I grew up.

I kind of like translating, but when it gets too hard I usually don't like it anymore. xD I've had translating tests with English, though, and I scored fairly good on them. That's only high school level though.

I teach classes in English but once i had to translate the whole class in Korean because they couldn't understand. It was really stressful lol. I like learning languages but idk if I'd ever be a translator.. I actually think it's really entertaining watching movies in Korean and seeing the English translations because a lot of times it's completely off.. there's just some phrases you can't translate word for word so it's just funny.

no lol it's annoying and frustrating and if i have to do it quickly it gets bad because i'm not used to translating things, i switch between languages in my head (i don't think of a sentence in swedish and then translate kt to english) so different languages arent very connected in my mind which makes it more difficult for me to translate well

I'm not, but I think that it would be very cool to be able to have or make an English-translated version of Animal Forest and Animal Forest e+. :)

Yup! Not only translating, but also learning. I'm learning around 3 languages right now and it's messing with my entire head, I end up confusing the 3 languages in-between sentences. T T

I love translating, as long as it's content that I like. I'm a fansubber so yup, definitely one of my hobbies :)

Back