• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo at Toy R Us

I am going to try to buy out the Series 2 and then work my way through Series 3. I really want to have majority of them and then fill in the holes through eBay :3 i don't know that many people are trading series 1 anymore, which is what I have all my doubles from LOL

I am going to try to buy out the Series 2 and then work my way through Series 3. I really want to have majority of them and then fill in the holes through eBay :3 i don't know that many people are trading series 1 anymore, which is what I have all my doubles from LOL

Many people are looking for S1:) they might want another set for fun haha; you can check it out right now. I also use both eBay and trading forum to complete my set too:)

You had me disappointed @ no WA cards. ;(

They are not on the website, they might still be available or others, I just know that they won't be available in my city.

Now ToysRUS is having a 15% off promotional sale. It works with the buy get 2! I'm thinking about getting 3 Kicks, 3 series 2 , and 5 series 3 amiibo cards!

Back