• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Amiibo at Toy R Us

TamaMushroom

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Coco
Lobo
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Leif
Pavé
Happy Home Designer Token
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
ど
The Animal Crossing amiibo figures are buy one get two free at Toy R Us. they are all at $7.99, but if you buy in groups of three it is a much better deal! Also I live in one of the biggest cities in the US and they had all 4 series of amiibo cards, the only ones they didn't have was the Welcome amiibo series.

I am going to try to find Kicks, because they didn't have any of him :/ Anyway even if you already have them I think it's a good enough deal to want to buy a second set of each figure!

Kicks is still available online.

Ahh! Thank You! I want to try to find him at an actual location so I can take advantage of the deal! I might buy 3 just because I like his design a lot!

Best Buy also has Mabel at .99 and I saw 24 at one of mine and was tempted to buy all of them!

Awesome thank you for sharing! I love it when they do special deals like this c:

No Problem! I am glad to share the good news! I am so ecstatic because I got the rest of them for a good price! Not to mention Toy R Us has a really good selection of amiibo in general anyway! I also want to find Callie and Marie! There weren't any at mine :/

You can order online and pick them up at the store. Walmart also has great deal on animal crossing game. If you buy both the aC amiibo festival and the 3 amiibo packs, they are only 12.57. I only need Kicks but I also don't want to get extra amiibo figure anymore since I already have 2 copies of each:(

Last edited:
You can order online and pick them up at the store. Walmart also has great deal on animal crossing game. If you buy both the aC amiibo festival and the 3 amiibo packs, they are only 12.57. I only need Kicks but I also don't want to get extra amiibo figure anymore since I already have 2 copies of each:(

He is one of the only Animal Crossing amiibo that has probably sold well due to his cool looking design. It makes sense why he is not really abundant.

Wow, great deal! I love going to toys r us because it's the only place near me that has any amiibo cards. When I start my new job, I plan on going down and getting a pack. It's been a really long time since I've bought any.

/: Doesn't apply to Isabelle *bummer* :((

I see! I actually got the summer outfit Isabelle with the deal because it said any Animal Crossing amiibo at $7.99. It doesn't work online but it might in store!

Wow, great deal! I love going to toys r us because it's the only place near me that has any amiibo cards. When I start my new job, I plan on going down and getting a pack. It's been a really long time since I've bought any.

Yea! I can't wait to go back and buy more!! I got 3 packs of the series 3 and I got really good cards! I got 2 doubles in my packs though :/

I try to buy Winter + Summer Isabelle and Kicks on toysrus.com. That is 3 amiibo figures:( but I didn't get any discounts. I check the list of eligible items and it looks like they didn't add any Isabelle on the list.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Toysrus make some secret deal with Nintendo on the distribution on the Amiibo packs. I got 2 Lolly when I purchased my packs at Toysrus :eek: I never had any cards that rare before (I used to shop on amazon, target and bestbuy instead) it surprised me because on the website Toysrus put picture of Lolly instead of the actual pack. I might be crazy after all the drama in the amiibo trading XD

Last edited:
I try to buy Winter + Summer Isabelle and Kicks on toysrus.com. That is 3 amiibo figures:( but I didn't get any discounts. I check the list of eligible items and it looks like they didn't add any Isabelle on the list.
- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Toysrus make some secret deal with Nintendo on the distribution on the Amiibo packs. I got 2 Lolly when I purchased my packs at Toysrus :eek: I never had any cards that rare before (I used to shop on amazon, target and bestbuy instead) it surprised me because on the website Toysrus put picture of Lolly instead of the actual pack. I might be crazy after all the drama in the amiibo trading XD

I am going to try to find the one ToyRUs that has multiple Kicks and try to grab 3! I really want to get extras of him!

As for amiibo cards I got Genji and Chrissy and they are very expensive on eBay. I'm really excited to see that I am getting villagers I really want!

I am going to try to find the one ToyRUs that has multiple Kicks and try to grab 3! I really want to get extras of him!

As for amiibo cards I got Genji and Chrissy and they are very expensive on eBay. I'm really excited to see that I am getting villagers I really want!

Congrats ^^ both of them are very cool villager especially Chrissy, she is a sweetheart^^ looks like you are currently in series 3 now:) I hope you will get Marshal soon XD.

My mom doesn't like me hoarding amiibo figures so I can't get so many extra or I will be in trouble:( I might try my luck on this Weekend and hopefully there still be some Kicks amiibo around for me:)

Last edited:
Congrats ^^ both of them are very cool villager especially Chrissy, she is a sweetheart^^ looks like you are currently in series 3 now:) I hope you will get Marshal soon XD.

My mom doesn't like me hoarding amiibo figures so I can't get so many extra or I will be in trouble:( I might try my luck on this Weekend and hopefully there still be some Kicks amiibo around for me:)

My parents don't like it either, but I know that their prices will go up once they sell out! and I have jumped around on the amiibo cards! I did a lot of series 1 and literally I have 3 packs worth of cards from Series 2, 3, and 4. I couldn't find anything other than series 4 anywhere! ToyRUS only had 2 packs of Series 1 left (Shocked that they even have any left)

My parents don't like it either, but I know that their prices will go up once they sell out! and I have jumped around on the amiibo cards! I did a lot of series 1 and literally I have 3 packs worth of cards from Series 2, 3, and 4. I couldn't find anything other than series 4 anywhere! ToyRUS only had 2 packs of Series 1 left (Shocked that they even have any left)
I am glad that I am only into ACNL, The legend of Zelda community is currently going crazy with all the new Amiibo :eek: omg, I can't even image how hard it will be for new collectors who have missed so many Amiibo. WA is currently super rare, I think. I don't know if it is because of Nintendo stopping producing them or someone just like to hide all the packs in their basement to cause such shortage:( since the release of new series, I was only able to get 10 packs, and I got many duplicates. It was crazy.

I am glad that I am only into ACNL, The legend of Zelda community is currently going crazy with all the new Amiibo :eek: omg, I can't even image how hard it will be for new collectors who have missed so many Amiibo. WA is currently super rare, I think. I don't know if it is because of Nintendo stopping producing them or someone just like to hide all the packs in their basement to cause such shortage:( since the release of new series, I was only able to get 10 packs, and I got many duplicates. It was crazy.

I never bought any! I got 3 off of eBay, though they were kind of over priced, considering the stores sell them at about $1.oo per card. (They were 1.36, 1.75. and 3.35, plus .50 shipping) I'm glad I was able to get them~ but good lord, there is no way I am going to be able to get ALL of them, because Vivian and some others are really expensive due to popularity (eye roll)

I never bought any! I got 3 off of eBay, though they were kind of over priced, considering the stores sell them at about $1.oo per card. (They were 1.36, 1.75. and 3.35, plus .50 shipping) I'm glad I was able to get them~ but good lord, there is no way I am going to be able to get ALL of them, because Vivian and some others are really expensive due to popularity (eye roll)
I hope there will be more WA packs in stores.how far are you now with your collection? Seeing how crazy people are over the old ereader cards, I think ACNL cards is good investment.

I hope there will be more WA packs in stores.how far are you now with your collection? Seeing how crazy people are over the old ereader cards, I think ACNL cards is good investment.

I have a good amount of cards from series 1 left and then a hefty amount from the others (2, 3, and 4). I honestly want to collect them all, but I am not sure how quickly I'll be able to get them all :3

I have a lot of doubles from series 1, but I might save them and wait for the price to go up and then sell them :D

I saw toysrus put only 3 packs per customer limit on series 2 so I don't know if they are running low now. Amazon doesn't have any in stock either:( I hope S2 wont become like WA or Julian will be even harder to get. You can try trading your duplicates with others, I think it is the faster way to get there. In my opinion,it is better to get it done before AC for switch is released.

Back