Giveaway ✿ free mayor art ✿

sent out 3, planning on doing several more of the ones already posted, don't be afraid to post more mayors i will probably pick whatever inspires me to work on first! :)

Would you like to do mine? ^.^
Thank you for considering <:

Just saw you want to know the town fruit.. oh god, I actually forgot what it was.. I think it was.. peach! (Not 100% sure tho >.<)

Last edited:
Hello, here is my mayor reference
IMG_4579.jpg
Thank you~

if you prefer more colorful mayors, maybe mine would be fun, please? :3
wqwTO.png

notes:
-it's hard to tell because the back isn't visible but he's supposed to wear a light brown scarf with gold and blue speckled ends like it's been spattered with paint flecks
-the sash he wears is to carry assorted colors of paint in little vials
-if it's not clearly visible he's wearing suspenders with gold buckles on them over a short-sleeved t-shirt
-i couldn't fit it in the pro-design but he's supposed to have a golden yellow jacket tied around his waist.. but you don't have to include that if you don't want to
-the boots don't actually have fur on them, they're closer to the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles but i couldn't find in-game shoes good enough to match
-the "sleeves" stop after the yellow bit and the brown/blue are long armbands

i'm sorry my mayor is so detailed oh god agh

my town fruit is pears~

Last edited:
hiya! love your art :]
town fruit: apples
6ondMzd.jpg

XakJIE4.png

eCHCovZ.png

thanks for considering!

Last edited:
My mayor Hana if possible please? Her eyes are brown and my town fruit is peaches c:

A closer look at her dress.

Hi! Would you be able to try my mayor? My native fruit is the pear.

IMG_1886.jpg

I love your art style! And since I've been on a fanart hype lately, why not jump in here and give you a chance to draw mah boi? lol
I'm super hype rn ^o^

Heres a reference--> [x]

Tysm for considering!! <3

Oh! And my town's native fruit is a cherry! Almost forgot ^^"

Last edited:
Back