• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Video Game Recommendations?

Wholockian

Midochlorians are the power house of the force
Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Anyone have some good video game recommendations? I'm looking for some new games to play.

Current games:
Click!

I'm also planning on (eventually) getting the rest of the Final Fantasy series and also more Shin Megami Tensei games, so no need to recommend them ^^

I currently have a PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox One, DS Lite and 3DS
Thank you!

Last edited:
For Wii I would say go w/ Super Mario Galaxy, Okami, No More Heroes, Metroid Prime Trilogy and Madworld...might be a few others I'm forgetting, not sure...as for DS Lite, I say get Theresia, a sort of horror/mystery/puzzle type game and Aliens: Infestation, a fun metroidvania-type game. I could probably recommend a lot more if my memory wasn't so terrible.

Have you considered trying Mass Effect Andromeda? I know it didn't have the best reviews or reception but I quite enjoyed it, I'm playing it for a second time now. I did miss my Shepard and her crew for a while, but the new characters really clicked with me once I got into the game. The character customization isn't the best, but with the new patch I was able to make a character I was happy with. If you liked Resident Evil, I would suggest the rest of the series, especially 0 and 3, those were my favorites and I found myself lost in the story of the series.

And I would also say, try Dragon Age! If you are into magic and that whole medieval fantasy stuff, all of the games in the series drew me in. Dragon Age is among the top 5 of my favorite series. I would also check out Until Dawn, but it's more of an interactive movie than a video game, but I love games where the decisions you make change the outcome of the game, it makes it something you can play, and enjoy, more than once. (And it doesn't hurt that two of my favorite actors are in it, haha)

Last edited:
Not a multiplayer fan I take it? I've been playing Overwatch for over a year now and the game just has so much flexibility and continually added content to keep it fun. Aside from that, I've been playing Skyrim Special Edition on the Xbox One. Even if you played Skyrim before I'm having a ton of fun with the mods. Don't get the PS4 version as it is much more restricted than the Xbox One in terms of mods and prepare to spend a lot of time researching load orders. Injustice 2 is also a fun game if you're into superhero stuff. It's not terribly difficult to learn and it's pretty fun. I have more games on my Xbox One than PS4, though I too enjoy Persona 5 and NieR: Automata a lot. One other notable exclusive is the Project Diva series, especially the latest one called Future Tone. If you like rhythm games and want a challenge this one provides just that with over 200+ songs. If you're into anime I would recommend J-Stars Victory VS+ for the PS3. I recently sold my Vita but kept the 32GB card as I'm planning on getting the PS TV. If you ever get the PS TV or Vita I highly recommend Freedom Wars. Great game, awesome story, love the multiplayer as well.

Finally, Gravity Rush is a must play game. I've never played it on the PS4 but I'm sure it's just as good (if not better) than the Vita version. Still haven't played the sequel myself yet.

Wii:
I recommend Super Mario Galaxy as well

PS2:
There was this Matrix game I used to play which was pretty cool. forgot the name tho :/

3DS:
Zelda - Majora's Mask or any Zelda title

Back