Butch is moving in!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
He's one of my favorite dog villagers! I love how he is just randomly moving in! And I plot reset for him too so I'm not going to hate him later for his house being in a bad spot! Can't wait for tomorrow! Sorry, I had to share my joy.

Last edited:
Oh, that's great! I love butch too, he's one of my favorite dog and cranky villagers :D
Enjoy him!!!!

I had Butch back in Wild World and he became one of my favourites. He's currently in my town. ;)

Congrats!!!

I really liked him when I had him in my town.

You have to keep us posted! You have the ultimate Fairy Tale Map!

Keep us posted!! (Love your posts - they make me smile) :)

Yay, I have him too and he's a nice cranky~
All I can remember when I hear is name though is a screenshot of population growing where he was roasting the player, calling them a fat-bloated idiot... x))
Couldn't find it now. :(

Thank you everyone. Yeah, this game gave me two villagers I actually wanted: Shari yesterday and Butch is moving in tomorrow.

Congrats!!!

I really liked him when I had him in my town.

You have to keep us posted! You have the ultimate Fairy Tale Map!

Keep us posted!! (Love your posts - they make me smile) :)

Thank you. Yeah I like posting stuff about my game. It's nice to talk to people about this game since no one in my real life cares about games so I always have a lot to say. :)
And I'll definitely keep you posted. I'm actually thinking of starting a blog on the progression of Kingsford.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, I have him too and he's a nice cranky~
All I can remember when I hear is name though is a screenshot of population growing where he was roasting the player, calling them a fat-bloated idiot... x))
Couldn't find it now. :(

LOL gotta love the cranky villagers. They always make me chuckle.

Last edited:
I have Butch as well and I love him also, really like his company~

I am happy for you. I have had Butch since I started. He is so adorable and though he is cranky he is such a sweetheart once you become close with him for a while. He is always sending gifts and random letters with sweet messages.

I somehow got him from the void from as a total surprise after doing a trade... He is quite a nice villager - a great modern home interior, and he looks good in many outfits. He moved into a spot in my town that made you wonder if I plot resetted him there - although I didn't, and I had a lot of land unprotected from move-ins.

...That said, he will be in boxes in my town tomorrow, awaiting an adopter. It was my 2nd cranky in town, and his dialogue feels repetitive with Fang next door to him... And I never wish to lose Fang.

Back