• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Garage Sale!

Bells
Feedback
100% (18) +
Ok. I have a bunch of stuff that I don't want anymore. So, I'm starting a small garage sale. I will accept IGB or TBT.
If you find something that catches your eye, feel free to PM me stating the item(s) you want, your offer, and if you'd prefer pickup or delivery. Anyways, with all this out of the way, let's start listing.

Furniture:

Exotic Bench (Reserved)
Exotic Wardrobe (Reserved)
Balloon Dresser
Balloon Bed
Balloon Vanity
Cream Sofa
Regal Bookcase (Reserved)
Harp (Reserved)
Upright Piano (Reserved)
Pipe Organ
CD Player
Basic Trash Can (Customized + Reserved)
Director's Chair
Writing Chair (Reserved)
Right Platform
Bear Pole
Bug Zapper

Shirts/Pants:

Firefighter Shirt
Red Jacket
Bubble Tee
Chick Tee
Moldy Dress
Black Track Pants
Basketball Shorts
Dry-Denim Pants
Natty Skirt

Accessories:

Purple-Imp Hood
Outback Hat
Masquerade Mask (Reserved)
Steampunk Glasses (Reserved)
Red Glasses

Socks:

Heart-Print Tights (Reserved)
Bobby Socks

Shoes:

Black Rain Boots

Last edited:
I'll buy the Exotic Chest, End Table and Table for 75k IGBs if your still selling them!

Last edited:
Yes that's fine! I'll add you and get your items ready. Would you prefer pickup or delivery? :)

EDIT: Sorry this post is late btw...

Last edited:
hi! i'd love your mannequin and your school hat! is 6 tbt okay? let me know! :blush:

Hi, 5cm/s! I'm so sorry, I just sold both of those items and was just about to take them off. Is there anything else you'd like?

Could I take your basic trash can? I'll pay whichever you prefer IGB or TBT. What do you want for it?

Hi! Yes, you can! (heheheheheh) It is customized a darker color but I can change it back if needed. For the price, I'll go for 2 TBT.

Back