• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question!!

Brooklynemogirl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
So im pretty new to animal crossing, i got new leaf for Christmas and started then. I have recently been considering making a gravity falls themed town. I also see some people selling wild world for decently cheap. I guess my question is ... can you make a themed town in ww? Is there the same aspects of new leaf; pwps, themed furniture, house remodels, etc needed to do that? Or is this exclusive to new leaf?

all that stuff is exclusive to NL, in WW you're not even the mayor, just a fellow villager, so there's not really a lot you can do theme wise except for lots of flowers and trees (there's no bamboo or bushes in WW)

there is themed furnature though, but that's it really

Last edited:

No.

themed furniture

Yes.

house remodels

You can change the roof colour after unlocking the final Tom Nook shop upgrade (requires another DS and copy of Wild World). Your initial roof colour is based on your favourite colour, configured in the system settings.

Maybe?

You can still place 40 different designs in your town and have a town flag, assuming you have 4 characters. No reason not to as they all reside in the same house in this version. So, yeah, themed town all the way, just expect a few more restrictions and a few less pixels.

Back