• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ores on premium at my retail

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
Feedback
100% (450) +
If you're anything like me and hoard ores, today Reese has them on premium at retail! You are welcome to get signatures and check my shops / campground if you need to. Feel free to buy anything in retail as well (I have a few customized pieces available).

Please add me before replying to this thread.

Town rules
- 1 person at a time, please don't enter if you see someone in my town already
- town etiquette applies: no stealing, picking flowers, clovers, etc.
- please stay on my dirt paths and walk only

Thanks! Like this post to get my attention :>

Trying to come back but I keep getting this:
1498660349264812879163.jpg

Hmm I'll try and close and reopen but it seems my internet is fine. I'll reset the router if it doesn't go through again!

Hmm I'll try and close and reopen but it seems my internet is fine. I'll reset the router if it doesn't go through again!
I don't mind waiting, hope it's not very late where you live though, don't want to be an inconvenience :p

Last edited:
I don't mind waiting, hope it's not very late where you live though, don't want to be an inconvenience :p

Ahh is it working? I just reset it. It's not too late where I am, I'll be on for at least 3 more hours if you want to try again later~

Back