Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
But I have no idea which brands and models are the best ones, which ones have the best price-quality relation, what features are the most desired, etc?
Ty in advance :lemon:

I use wacom drawing tablet. I don't know what size you're looking for but I got the cheapest one X for $77

I've done all my professional work on that little tablet. I'm a cheapo and also I flew a lot, so I wanted something really portable and easy to carry.

I use wacom drawing tablet. I don't know what size you're looking for but I got the cheapest one X for $77

I've done all my professional work on that little tablet. I'm a cheapo and also I flew a lot, so I wanted something really portable and easy to carry.
What are the pros and cons of each size besides the portability?

I've been using Wacom tablets for years! They have some great small and cheap ones to start off with, that hopefully shouldn't make too much of a dint in your wallet.
I had an old small Pen and Touch tablet (now know as their Intuos Art/Draw/etc tablets) for about 4ish years before upgrading to an Intuos Pro last year. (they change the names all the time so it's a bit confusing.)

I'd suggest looking into the smaller Intuos tablets http://www.wacom.com/en-au/products/pen-tablets.
Each one comes with different software so it's another helpful thing to get you started! What I love about the small ones is they don't cost too much and you can still create amazing art pieces once you get used to them. If you continue down that path you can definitely upgrade later one!
The small ones are so much sleeker looking now, and are incredibly portable. I'd highly recommend one of them.
Drawing on a tablet is very different to traditional drawing, but once you get used to it and become confident, you'll become a pro in no time! Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions :)

BTW, I know there are other brands, but I personally haven't used them.

Last edited:
I use Wacom Intous something they don't ever make it now. If I used it more and was to get a new one I'd get a Bamboo Wacom I think it's called.

Wacom has been the gold standard for many years. An intuos or intuos pro model is probably the best bet for a beginner that doesn't mind not having a screen to look at. I've also heard good things about Huion, but have no personal experience with one.

If you want one with a screen you're going to have to pay a lot more dough. But another option to consider is getting something like an iPad. There are a lot of great drawing apps and you get the value of having an iPad for other things too!

Wacom intuos

there are 4 different kinds,(art, 3D, comics, and photo i think) the tablet is the exact same in each of them, the only difference is the program it comes with. The intuos draw, which is a little bit cheaper, is basically the same, except it doesn't have the touch pad feature, which allows you to navigate the canvas using your fingers on the tablet. Each tablet comes in normal and medium, and they are really good quality, i highly recommend them.

Thanks everyone for your help.
I'm interested in 3d design besides traditional art, so I was wondering what are the differences between these 2 tablets? Is there a web where I compare them?
Wacom intuos 3d / intuos pro small.

I got a medium Wacom Intuous refurbished for pretty cheap, I thin it was around $100 or something. I buy a lot of my tech refurbished but I get it from the actual company not some person who buys broken ones and fixes them. I can't see much of a difference in the models but here's a review of the 3D that seems to talk about the difference since they don't look much different aesthetically.

Back