Switch
8579-5303-4501
Island
Kirby Easter Egg
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Boo Halloweaster Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
What do you like/dislike about it? What do you usually use it for? Internet? Online Games? Graphics? I've been wanting to buy myself one for sometime and just wanted to know your recommendation. I don't mind spending money on a laptop as long as it won't easily break down on me! Although I don't think I'll have much use for it I guess but I did buy a drawing tablet a while ago but wanted my own laptop for it rather than using it on my pc. I may be interested in some online gaming though I don't know for sure.

ASUS X502C
I've had it for like four years. The trackpad works 2% of the time (when it can't register my presence), last summer or the summer before it kept telling me I was missing essential software that was already installed so I would spent 40+ minutes waiting for it to boot up so I could access the loophole that would let me actually log on, there's no disc drive so trying to play Sims 2 is a hassle, anddddd it's huge and barely fits in my backpack
However my cat can attest it's wonderful for rubbing his neck on

I mostly use it for shopping, school, organizing files, editing photos, forums, and pretty much anything else internet related because I dislike how most websites look on smartphones

some trashy windows laptop

I'm saving up to get a macbook pro for college
Most likely going to use it for school assignments but I'll probably casually play some steam games on it too.

Last edited:
I use to have a MacBook pro, and that died shortly after university. Once it kicked the bucket I bought an Asus Chromebook.

All I really use it for is browsing and watching Netflix. Occasionally I use it for work but that's all web-based application s

MacBook Air, I use it for school - essay writing, emails, research, spreadsheets, presentations, Netflix, etc.

I have the Asus 2-in-1 flip notebook computer. It also has a touchscreen for when I just want to watch stuff while I'm laying down in my bed and feel too lazy to lift my head to look at the keyboard.

A 7-year-old Toshiba Satellite. I'm so scared it's going to just go on me one day because of it's age lol. It's old, but it's been a good laptop. It's got tonnes of storage (like nowhere near full), a decent graphics card and a disc drive that plays bluray/DVD/PC games. It's got everything I need but it's slowed down a lot, or is a lot slower compared to newer laptops. Probably not recommended for gaming though, it does your everday stuff fine but it wouldn't work for gaming.

Last edited:
I have an Acer laptop for gaming, got it as a present like 9 months ago. It's the only PC I can afford, so it's used for everything. I think the name is Acer Aspire E17? Not sure, but it's really good. Best game I can run is Mad Max. But I'd advise everyone to get a a nice computer with a seperate monitor and keyboard, if you plan on using it constantly.

It was a Lenovo Thinkpad something something. They're great working laptops, mine lasted (and still working) for 8 years? I take real good of my technology/devices so, its lived a real good life. I just wanted a laptop that could handle about 3-4 programs opened at the same time.

Last edited:
Chrome Book
I like that it's faster than my older laptop, it's small and compact/light-weight so it's easier to carry around in my bag.
The only complaints I have is that the battery drains in like a day if you don't shut off the computer when you stop using it, also sometimes it will crash for a second but it wont delete any of my work.
I mainly use this computer for schoolwork or playing ACNL

I have a Gateway laptop. It's bad with games, I still use it for games though. Right now I also just use it for regular leisure on the internet and graphics, too. It's a good step up from my old Gateway, and I really like this laptop now because it's so big. It's got a CD slot, SD reader, and 4 USB ports. So it's pretty great for all the stuff I do.
Also, it's pretty lol

Last edited:
I use a Dell Latitude E5430 that's my mom's.
I used to use a MacBook Air that I received from my school back in 2014, but I had to return it last month. I should be getting my own laptop soon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Chrome Book
I like that it's faster than my older laptop, it's small and compact/light-weight so it's easier to carry around in my bag.
The only complaints I have is that the battery drains in like a day if you don't shut off the computer when you stop using it, also sometimes it will crash for a second but it wont delete any of my work.
I mainly use this computer for schoolwork or playing ACNL

Playing ACNL? Do you use an emulator?

Macbook pro, I use it for my classes in digital imaging.
It's really great for going into design,photography & film careers to have so I went with it.
Plus it's pretty lightweight which I love.

hmm my laptop is a dell something idk what model it is. but it serves it's purpose so its good. plus i rarely need to use it since i don't play online games or anything. on top of that our school gives every student an ipad (idk what model our grade got i think we got fairly new ones) so theres really no need for a laptop bc ipads are way more convenient. def prefer the ipad over a laptop tho in my case

Currently none, but I am going to be buying this one in a week or so via recommendation from a few people. Going to use it for art stuff, school stuff, and casual gaming. =]

If you plan on playing games or watching movies on it make sure it has a Disc Drive as a LOT of newer laptops don't come with one, I have a lot of games on physical discs and it was a bit of a challenge to find a laptop that met my needs AND had a disc drive, you can buy a USB one but I didn't want to have to plug in a million things since I'll already be plugging in a mouse and headphones and my tablet.

Last edited:
Dell Inspiron
The charger port is really spongy so the charger pops off easily, and last month it stopped working altogether.
I like the backlit keyboard, and the fact that its touchscreen, and its pretty fast when browsing and such. Some games it can play like Don't Starve, but when I start up games like Sims 4, it overheats and crashes within 2 minutes of starting the game up. (And yet, they advertised it to me as a gaming laptop....) Anyways, I'm probably going to buy a Macbook pro in the future. Sure it has less gaming options but I just want a decent laptop that can have smooth quality gaming on the few games it can play, and work well for any digital art projects i may do in the future, along with a lasting battery life that can actually be what its advertised.

Lenovo Yoga 500. It occasionally freezes and lags up and can't run most games, even on the lowest graphics settings (RIP Life is Strange) even though it exceeds the minimum requirements of that game. The only cool thing is T O U C H S C R E E N and S T A N D M O D E eventhoughthekeyboardodesn'tactuallydisableitselfsowhenmycatdecidestoparkherbuttonthekeyboardigetalongstringofletterslikethisone

Back