lclcola

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1295-3124-7721
Feedback
100% (112) +
I'd like to buy Filly's 7--1 items, the additional one's that were added to the existing set specifically. I can also buy them with my own MEOW coupons if there's a way to have her in your town. IGB or TBT although I don't have a ton of TBT

Hey :) You can visit my Filly. Shoot me a VM or bfc me, if I'm on in town Jelly!

I'd love to. I'm on CST and usually on at short spurts throughout the day and longer later at night. Can we make a time to meet? I still have a big pile of corals waiting for you at my train station. : )

I'd love to. I'm on CST and usually on at short spurts throughout the day and longer later at night. Can we make a time to meet? I still have a big pile of corals waiting for you at my train station. : )

Thank you for the corals! So I'll check if you're on in the morning your time. :)

Hello :) No need to be sorry!
I still have things to deal with so I wouldn't be back for a few hours more. But I can leave my gates open if you don't mind me totally afk in there?

Yeah, that works.

I have you added and left my gate open. Town name ジェリィ.
Please help yourself to campground! Also 3 paintings near station are donation to your museum.
Please post here when you're all done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gah forgot to put the FC. 2337-3607-3307

I have you added and left my gate open. Town name ジェリィ.
Please help yourself to campground! Also 3 paintings near station are donation to your museum.
Please post here when you're all done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gah forgot to put the FC. 2337-3607-3307

I don't see any available towns, are you on a different profile for your 3DS? I think I had you as yuki before.

I'm using the other 3DS, and its FC is the one in previous post!
Sorry for making you confused. ^^;

I added that FC but I still don't see any towns available. Do you have it set to 'best friends' only? Cause maybe we aren't on this FC profile.

I added that FC but I still don't see any towns available. Do you have it set to 'best friends' only? Cause maybe we aren't on this FC profile.

No, not best friends only. Let me check if I see you in my 3DS friend. Hang on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, you're in there, James. I reopened. How about now, can you see my gates?

No, not best friends only. Let me check if I see you in my 3DS friend. Hang on.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, you're in there, James. I reopened. How about now, can you see my gates?

Great! Everything is working now. I'm so sorry for taking up so much of your time. It should take about three trips to get all of her new items. The coral is by the train station and thank you so much for the art.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no! 1 more item, the sushi bench.

Back