Selling Storage Cleanout! RV, Unorderables, +More!

bioshock

Would you kindly?
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (6) +
Please read through everything before posting!

I have too many things in my storage that I've decided to sell. I will be accepting both TBT and IGB.
All order-able items are 1 TBT each, and each unorderable item will cost 5-10 TBT/I will take offers depending on the item.

Here is my list of things in storage.

Please use the form to let me know what you'd like! You can also check out my "havelist" to see my order-able items that I can get from my catalog.

FORM
ACNL Name:
Town Name:
Item(s) you want to buy:
Pick up or drop off:
Payment (IGB or TBT):
Offer (if IGB):
Total:

Last edited:
ACNL Name: Kaiyo
Town Name: Kaminari
Item(s) you want to buy: circle banner, dreamcatcher, futon mattress, giant stewpot, hibiscus, letter set, lotus pond, sleek wall, snowboard, snow bunny, tall garden rock
Pick up or drop off: Pick up
Payment (IGB or TBT): IGB
Offer (if IGB): 2,000,000
Total: 2 mil/11 items

Last edited:
Nice username :blush:

ACNL Name: Kitsey
Town Name: Nowhere
Item(s) you want to buy: Cardboard box, Ebony piano, Lab chair, Rococo bed
Pick up or drop off: Drop off
Payment (IGB or TBT): tbt
Offer (if IGB):
Total: 4 tbt

ACNL Name: elaine
Town Name: euphoria
Item(s) you want to buy: neutral wall, neutral wall, orange 2x, lily record player, console table, futon mattress
Pick up or drop off: drop-off
Payment (IGB or TBT): TBT
Offer (if IGB): N/A
Total: 25 TBT/7 items

ACNL Name: Isa
Town Name: Pumpkin
Item(s) you want to buy: standing tv, succulent plant!
Pick up or drop off: Drop off~
Payment (IGB or TBT): tbt!
Total: 10 tbt?

Last edited:
Kitsey and Isalami, as soon as Kaiyo picks up their items I will drop off your purchases.
freshmanmayor, do you mind waiting a day so I can order the neutral wall from the catalog? And the futon mattress has been bought already, I'm sorry!

Kitsey and Isalami, as soon as Kaiyo picks up their items I will drop off your purchases.
freshmanmayor, do you mind waiting a day so I can order the neutral wall from the catalog? And the futon mattress has been bought already, I'm sorry!

Ok ^^ Let me know when you've added me and I'll open my gates.

Hooray! I'll friend you, and please tell me once you're ready to come over and I'll open mine as well!

I don't mind! Just send me a VM whenever you're ready tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know :)

ACNL Name: Cassie
Town Name: KitKat
Item(s) you want to buy:bamboo grass, barbecue bed, greenhouse box, natural chair, natural lamp, plant partaition, sandbox
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Offer (if IGB):
Total:20 tbt?

Last edited:
ACNL Name: Cassie
Town Name: KitKat
Item(s) you want to buy:bamboo grass, barbecue bed, greenhouse box, natural chair, natural lamp, plant partaition, sandbox
Pick up or drop off: drop off
Offer (if IGB):
Total:25 tbt?

I'd like at least 5 TBT for each unorderable item, which in your case would be all ;v; so in total it would be at least 35 TBT !

I'd like at least 5 TBT for each unorderable item, which in your case would be all ;v; so in total it would be at least 35 TBT !

oh I thought that the bamboo grass and barbecue bed were orderable

The bamboo bed is a JP-only gift from Isabelle, the barbecue bed is JP-DLC / RV and cannot be ordered unlike some other DLC.

That's okay! If you'd like to offer 35+ TBT for the items I'd be happy to accept, if not, have a great one!

Back