• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Diving mask/Dolly/Telescope ☀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitsey

cosmic love
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (66) +
Hello! I'm looking for the following orderable items!

Diving mask
Dolly
Telescope

Once I have these 3 my mayor's house will finally be complete so I'm willing to pay a little more for them. Offering 2 tbt each, or 15k each in in game bells.

Last edited:
Bump! I'm logging off for the night but if you would like to trade, feel free to contact me and I'll get in touch with you tomorrow night (EST).

you can come and visit medli's rv if you like, I can scan her in whenever you're ready!

I've got the diving mask and pastel dress

you can come and visit medli's rv if you like, I can scan her in whenever you're ready!

Thank you both! I'm not going to be able to trade for a few hours (I'm at work now) but I'll be on for a while tonight. I'll see if I can catch you online later ^^

Thank you both! I'm not going to be able to trade for a few hours (I'm at work now) but I'll be on for a while tonight. I'll see if I can catch you online later ^^

I'm probably going to go to bed soon, send me a vm once your on just in case I am still up, and if i'm not I'll vm you and we can work out a time we'll both be on at :)

Bump :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

First post has been edited to show what I still need~

Tbh I'd be happy to simply catalog any of these items, if you are using them for something and don't want to part with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back