• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LF Artists!! O: RLC

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (7) +
I've got some extra cash to spend!
I'm really interested in getting some art of my kids bc I love them and I love spoiling them.

throw me your examples and RLC prices!! Please don't comment offering your services without offering examples bc I really don't wanna have to hunt down your art shop or w/e.

I can be very picky towards styles so I'll probably only respond to offers that interest me! As this is RLC I'll be rather picky towards prices- I will be willing to pay higher for higher quality/skill artwork, but not as high for something like sketches.

Last edited:
Ahhhh he's really cute :) I have a few examples of my work in my art thread (sig) if you want to hire me! ^O^ I prefer RLC, I can do poses, backgrounds, etc. if you want too *o*

I like your art, you've got such a cute style /)w(\ would $5 for your cute chibi style suffice? Bc I'll want like 4 LOL

Hi! Your OC's pretty cool. I haven't really done rlc before either but I would like to, do chibis for $5 sound okay?
Here's some examples:
sadf_by_serrea-dbe2fhe.png

I can do halfbodies if you'd rather that but that'd probably be more expensive. To see my art, here's my dA gallery: [x]

PM me if interested ^^

He is adorable! I can try and do him, I don't have a pay pal, so could I get tbt?

Back