• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

LF Artists!! O: RLC

//////
ill leave this rlc info link here
hope you'll consider~
I love your ocs in your TH btw :')

Last edited:
Hi there, here's my RLC thread on toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look! [★]

I've drawn some of your OCs before and enjoy drawing them! You have very lovely characters~ <3

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Have a wonderful day~

Hi there, here's my RLC thread on toyhou.se if you'd like to take a look! [★]

I've drawn some of your OCs before and enjoy drawing them! You have very lovely characters~ <3

Thank you so much for your time and consideration! Have a wonderful day~

I'll reply on TH! <3

Hello! if you're still looking, here are some samples of recent comms and stuff of varying levels of quality/finish. I've recently got a tablet so pricing and stuff have changed/aren't really set so if you're interested we can work something out~! ^v^

I know you only have like 1 or 2 female oc's but if you're interested then here's a link to my page
https://commiss.io/riummi
price is flexible and depends on design :'))

Last edited:
Hello! if you're still looking, here are some samples of recent comms and stuff of varying levels of quality/finish. I've recently got a tablet so pricing and stuff have changed/aren't really set so if you're interested we can work something out~! ^v^

I would be interested, you have a nice style!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know you only have like 1 or 2 female oc's but if you're interested then here's a link to my page
https://commiss.io/riummi
price is flexible and depends on design :'))

I really like your style, but I have literally one female OC lol, and she's p. good on art rn as she has alot of pending commssions. But thank you!!

I would be interested, you have a nice style!
ooh, good to hear! :0
my pricing is as follows ($, bust/waist)
sketch+colours: 2, 6
line+simple colours: 4, 10
painted: 12, 24

let me know if you'd like more examples of each type, prices are flexible atm because my art style is still fluctuating and being experimental xD

ooh, good to hear! :0
my pricing is as follows ($, bust/waist)
sketch+colours: 2, 6
line+simple colours: 4, 10
painted: 12, 24

let me know if you'd like more examples of each type, prices are flexible atm because my art style is still fluctuating and being experimental xD

Ooh, could I get a simple color waist up of this dude?

Ooh, could I get a simple color waist up of this dude?

gotcha! he's cool *u* I'll probably start around the end of this month, got a couple of things due then, hope you don't mind~! will start sending you WIPs once I begin, would you prefer via PM or post in this thread?

Hey hey I like your characters
Here's my gallery: [x]
( and dw I can draw guys, just been drawing a lot of girls recently )
Let me know if you're intrested!

gotcha! he's cool *u* I'll probably start around the end of this month, got a couple of things due then, hope you don't mind~! will start sending you WIPs once I begin, would you prefer via PM or post in this thread?

Def. PM, as I'd rather this contuine as my commision finder post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey hey I like your characters
Here's my gallery: [x]
( and dw I can draw guys, just been drawing a lot of girls recently )
Let me know if you're intrested!

Digging your style, but some prices would help as well!

My tumblr has all my art!

I usually charge $5 for my stuff lol

Def. PM, as I'd rather this contuine as my commision finder post!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Digging your style, but some prices would help as well!

Sure thing!
Busts, halfbody, and fullbodies are $12, $17, and $22 respectively. ^^
I'm also working on chibis in a similar colouring style, lmk if you're intrested in that and I can send an example when it's done.

Back