• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bean's doodles + requests

BeanScribbles

Munching on Shrimp Chips,
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
This is where I'll post doodles and sketches! You could also request me to sketch something if you want! If you like my art I'd really appreciate it if you'd follow me on instagram (in signature)

Last edited:
Aw, your art is really cute! If you're taking requests, I'd love it if you could draw my OC:

http://sta.sh/21lmbamc6cz0

Looking forward to seeing more of your art posted here. c:

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread c:
I love your art so much it gives me so much inspiration to get better <3
I had started following you this morning, everything is just so expressive omg
idk if you'd care, but I have these ocs if any are interesting enough for a sketch [x]
Please continue the amazing work~

I really like your art! It's amazing. ☆ Maybe you'll be interested in drawing my mayor? c:

Reference: (x)

I love your art style! Please consider drawing someone here c:

If you would be willing to draw my an avatar of my mayor I can pay tb if you want. Your art is so cute! I love it!
If not no prob. :)

Aw, your art is really cute! If you're taking requests, I'd love it if you could draw my OC:

http://sta.sh/21lmbamc6cz0

Looking forward to seeing more of your art posted here. c:
Lil doodle~~~
IMG_1950.jpg

I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread c:
I love your art so much it gives me so much inspiration to get better <3
I had started following you this morning, everything is just so expressive omg
idk if you'd care, but I have these ocs if any are interesting enough for a sketch [x]
Please continue the amazing work~
Boop
IMG_1980.jpg

Back