• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Link to "New items that can be refurbished"

Awesome!
I have quite a few of these I'm going to try! ^_^

I've been using this for awhile: X
The ones on tumblr though has better picture quality.

Another website that I have to bookmark. Thanks. ^.^ Not sure if you guys know of this one. This is the one that I have been using when it came to custom furniture.

Looks like I'm going to be spending a lot more time at Cyrus's...

Another website that I have to bookmark. Thanks. ^.^ Not sure if you guys know of this one. This is the one that I have been using when it came to custom furniture.

I like that link alot. Lost track of it, so thank you for posting!

Thank you so much for posting! I see I can change my stack of books to stack of manga *0* yay~

Wow, thanks for this! I'm getting some new ideas for decorating now that I'm seeing some customs of the new furniture. Cyrus is gonna be busy!

I was just logging on here to make a post asking if the Modern Wash Station was customizable and saw this thread XD Thank you!

Thank you! I can now customize my stack of books to look like manga! Much more colorful, I'm so excited to get started ~

Back