• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adonis's Art Shop

Huh? what's "bump" mean? Sorry I dont understand
I'm sorry for taking so long on your commission, but it is rather large..I see you've gotten a new sig, so if I don't want mine I'll understand...

oh!! i'm sorry, it's called bumping when you post in someone's thread to "bump" it up to the top of a forum to give it more publicity! i just wanted to help

also of course i still want the signature you're making!! i switch signatures all the time, i have several to choose between. i promise i'm not replacing you or anything

oh!! i'm sorry, it's called bumping when you post in someone's thread to "bump" it up to the top of a forum to give it more publicity! i just wanted to help

also of course i still want the signature you're making!! i switch signatures all the time, i have several to choose between. i promise i'm not replacing you or anything

Oh! Thank you then!! ;3; I'm sorry I'm just not familar with it!

Okay, thank you!

I see that your shop is closed atm but I'll keep you in mind! I love your art style ^o^

Hello all commentators, I will be closing this shop and canceling any commissions i have taken. I horribly sorry. I don't believe anyone has paid but if you have, pm and I can give you a refund. Thanks.

Hello all commentators, I will be closing this shop and canceling any commissions i have taken. I horribly sorry. I don't believe anyone has paid but if you have, pm and I can give you a refund. Thanks.

Aw, that's unfortunate! I still love you style, I hope we get to see some more art from you in the future ^o^

Back