100% (27) +
=CLOSED-

Welcome to my Art Shop!

Rules:
- PLEASE, use the form below!
-first come first serve
-you can ask for up to 2 (small) pieces of art
-please be patient with me, I get overwhelmed easlily '~'
-I can do humans/mayors, villagers or anthros/furries, or even other animals/pets
-this may be a given, I will not do anything inappropriate or PG13

I am not taking any more commissions!

Slots:
1. - EMPTY
2. - EMPTY
3. - EMPTY
4. - EMPTY
5. - EMPTY

Username:
Commission:
Type: (headshot, fullbody, ect)
Character ref(s): (if any)
Other notes:
Total Price:

Last edited:
woah your art is so cool~!!!! i would love if you made me a pixel art! could you make me a fox white fur and pink splatches?? blue flower crown. and it would be awesome if you could make him stick his tongue out. if i nned to pay extra for that let me know. i will pay 30 tbt let me know if that is too low. thanks for considering!!~

your pixels are absolutely adorable and i'm dying inside from the over load of cute

is this an actual art shop? do you have prices?
i kind of want to ask if you would do a pixel lineup of ten villagers with a mayor in the middle of the line, because i have a serious need xD

Your art is really cool! You can't delete threads, but to fix all the attachments go to "go advanced" when you edit your post and find the thing that says "manage attachments". Then you can remove them from there. I also advise using
text or images in here[/ spoiler] (remove the space by the slash) to put your images in sections, or in there. I'd be happy to buy once your open ^^

Last edited:
Ahh, I think when you edit the post, there's an option to remove attached images? Idk ahah I've never attached images before

(also hm if you're taking slots, could you do my bunny princess? c: http://toyhou.se/707606.princess-bunbun
yay thanks, and sorry if you're not taking in orders yet! ; 0; )

Your art is really cool! You can't delete threads, but to fix all the attachments go to "go advanced" when you edit your post and find the thing that says "manage attachments". Then you can remove them from there. I also advise using
text or images in here[/ spoiler] (remove the space by the slash) to put your images in sections, or in there. I'd be happy to buy once your open ^^
Oh thank you! That's a big help!

- - - Post Merge - - -

woah your art is so cool~!!!! i would love if you made me a pixel art! could you make me a fox white fur and pink splatches?? blue flower crown. and it would be awesome if you could make him stick his tongue out. if i nned to pay extra for that let me know. i will pay 30 tbt let me know if that is too low. thanks for considering!!~

Oh, thank you so much! :'D Yes, I can do that for you! What do you want the dementions to be? I can make it 100px through 300 pixels.

- - - Post Merge - - -

your pixels are absolutely adorable and i'm dying inside from the over load of cute

is this an actual art shop? do you have prices?
i kind of want to ask if you would do a pixel lineup of ten villagers with a mayor in the middle of the line, because i have a serious need xD

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm not exactly open yet, and I haven't decided on prices yet. I guess it's kind of offer-your-price for now. And I would love to make that for you!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, I think when you edit the post, there's an option to remove attached images? Idk ahah I've never attached images before

(also hm if you're taking slots, could you do my bunny princess? c: http://toyhou.se/707606.princess-bunbun
yay thanks, and sorry if you're not taking in orders yet! ; 0; )

Thank you! Oh your character so adorable! Do you want pixel, digital, traditional or "sticker" style?

☆REQUESTING☆

i want a pixel lineup of my ten dreamies and my mayor in the middle!!
villagers, in the order i'd like them in the line:
colton, ken, sterling, marshal, leopold, (me), kabuki, phoebe, phil, eugene, fang
mayor ref: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
little details if that's ok:
-could you give the villagers little flower crowns like in your example pixels? color for each is up to you!
-my mayor is supposed to wear a brown scarf, it's just hard to tell because you can't wear scarves
-if any of the villagers are drawn to interact (like that trio of cat pixels in your examples) you have total control over that, but i'd love marshal and leopold, and phil and eugene, specifically to interact with each other somehow
offer: i really don't know?? is 200 tbt ok? ;v;

Last edited:
Thank you! Oh your character so adorable! Do you want pixel, digital, traditional or "sticker" style?

Could I possibly have both a digital and a sticker style? o: 200 tbt for the digital, 100 tbt for the sticker, maybe. o:
If it's not hard, could I have her sitting on a throne or something in the digital art? You can do whatever in the sticker art, whatever fits a bunny princess x)

Thank you-- let me know if anything comes up or if you'd like a change in plans!

Oh, thank you so much! :'D Yes, I can do that for you! What do you want the dementions to be? I can make it 100px through 300 pixels.

anything you feel is good because im not sure. i think 100px will be good:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get my mayor in digital with Gayle the pink gator blowing bubbles from the bubble wand for 100tbt?

Mayor x

Ahh I see you do anthros! Would you be ok doing a pixel and a sticker for this kiddo? Would 200 TBT suffice?

Last edited:
☆REQUESTING☆

i want a pixel lineup of my ten dreamies and my mayor in the middle!!
villagers, in the order i'd like them in the line:
colton, ken, sterling, marshal, leopold, (me), kabuki, phoebe, phil, eugene, fang
mayor ref: https://puu.sh/wqwTO.png
little details if that's ok:
-could you give the villagers little flower crowns like in your example pixels? color for each is up to you!
-my mayor is supposed to wear a brown scarf, it's just hard to tell because you can't wear scarves
-if any of the villagers are drawn to interact (like that trio of cat pixels in your examples) you have total control over that, but i'd love marshal and leopold, and phil and eugene, specifically to interact with each other somehow
offer: i really don't know?? is 200 tbt ok? ;v;

Okay, that sounds fair! I will get to work on it when I have the time. :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Died of cuteness when I saw your villagers pixels. SUPER CUTE *_____*

Thank you so much!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I possibly get my mayor in digital with Gayle the pink gator blowing bubbles from the bubble wand for 100tbt?

Mayor x

Yes, that sounds good! I have gotten a ton of orders so you may have to wait a little though ^^'

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your pixels are so cute!!

Thank you!! :'D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh I see you do anthros! Would you be ok doing a pixel and a sticker for this kiddo? Would 200 TBT suffice?

Yes, I can do that for you! I just need a little time :)

Thats okay I can wait ♥ Lovely work and thank you for accepting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, I finished your commsion, here is the image View attachment 202207
I hope it's okay... and i hope i'm doing this right, ha haha..

Back