Adonis's Art Shop

Huh? what's "bump" mean? Sorry I dont understand
I'm sorry for taking so long on your commission, but it is rather large..I see you've gotten a new sig, so if I don't want mine I'll understand...

oh!! i'm sorry, it's called bumping when you post in someone's thread to "bump" it up to the top of a forum to give it more publicity! i just wanted to help

also of course i still want the signature you're making!! i switch signatures all the time, i have several to choose between. i promise i'm not replacing you or anything

oh!! i'm sorry, it's called bumping when you post in someone's thread to "bump" it up to the top of a forum to give it more publicity! i just wanted to help

also of course i still want the signature you're making!! i switch signatures all the time, i have several to choose between. i promise i'm not replacing you or anything

Oh! Thank you then!! ;3; I'm sorry I'm just not familar with it!

Okay, thank you!

I see that your shop is closed atm but I'll keep you in mind! I love your art style ^o^

Hello all commentators, I will be closing this shop and canceling any commissions i have taken. I horribly sorry. I don't believe anyone has paid but if you have, pm and I can give you a refund. Thanks.

Hello all commentators, I will be closing this shop and canceling any commissions i have taken. I horribly sorry. I don't believe anyone has paid but if you have, pm and I can give you a refund. Thanks.

Aw, that's unfortunate! I still love you style, I hope we get to see some more art from you in the future ^o^

Back