• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello, guys

Ad516

Bells
I'm Ad516, mayor of Dtown, established June 29, 2013. I have all shops and shop upgrades unlocked, and about 5/8 of the house upgrades unlocked as well. I tend to use amiibo, especially recently. My villagers are Pancetti, Wolf Link, Tucker, Fuchsia, Vesta, Dora, Scoot (zip zoom m8s), Pompom, Epona, and Simon. This place seems really awesome! :D

Welcome! ^ ^
Ah! It's very impressive to hear that some people have had their towns since the release month! I used to have my old town ever since the very release date :)

I do hope you enjoy it here! Everyone's super kind, so don't refrain from asking for help or an item you'd want!
It really is amazing :D

Hello, it's neat that we both share Pompom and Simon :D Anyway I'm looking for friends and if you don't mind I want to add your friend code in 3DS, don't post it here, update your profile and put it there so I can friend you. I also just joined the forums, and I made a gigantic post before you.

Back