Favorite time of day music?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
What is your favorite hourly music for new leaf?

My absolute favorite is 4 a.m.! I also love the 11 p.m. music too!

I think mine would have to be the morning ones, partially because I don't play in the morning very often so I don't hear it as often!

I don't like the 12pm-3pm music but everything else is great. I really like the 7pm music when it's raining or snowing.

I like 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. the best! I like a lot of the late morning and early afternoon ones because that's when I usually play and they generally sound pretty happy and upbeat.

7 pm is the best! I spend the most time playing between 3-5 pm and 8-10 pm so I hear a bit too much of that music. I think there's still some of the hourly music I've never heard because I never play in the early morning.

11 PM. The guitar is so serene and relaxing. Heck, I even made my town tune the 11 PM theme.

WVW69ka97GEYGA-acg

I like 8-10am. it's very happy and cheerful, lovely to listen to while I'm playing such a cute game

5pm has always been the one I like to listen to the most, something so relaxing about playing at this time. Tend to only hear it on weekends when my schedule is more free!

1am, 4am and 7 am are my favorites. I've heard 7pm so many times as I'm usually playing at that time but I still love it nonetheless. I fell in love with the 1am music when I was listening to the whole acnl OST, and 4am was due to a time traveling accident. :D

Back