• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Favorite time of day music?

Isalami

yandere
Bells
Tasty Cake
What is your favorite hourly music for new leaf?

My absolute favorite is 4 a.m.! I also love the 11 p.m. music too!

I think mine would have to be the morning ones, partially because I don't play in the morning very often so I don't hear it as often!

I don't like the 12pm-3pm music but everything else is great. I really like the 7pm music when it's raining or snowing.

I like 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. the best! I like a lot of the late morning and early afternoon ones because that's when I usually play and they generally sound pretty happy and upbeat.

7 pm is the best! I spend the most time playing between 3-5 pm and 8-10 pm so I hear a bit too much of that music. I think there's still some of the hourly music I've never heard because I never play in the early morning.

11 PM. The guitar is so serene and relaxing. Heck, I even made my town tune the 11 PM theme.

WVW69ka97GEYGA-acg

I like 8-10am. it's very happy and cheerful, lovely to listen to while I'm playing such a cute game

5pm has always been the one I like to listen to the most, something so relaxing about playing at this time. Tend to only hear it on weekends when my schedule is more free!

1am, 4am and 7 am are my favorites. I've heard 7pm so many times as I'm usually playing at that time but I still love it nonetheless. I fell in love with the 1am music when I was listening to the whole acnl OST, and 4am was due to a time traveling accident. :D

4am for me! I prefer the overall soundtrack to the original AC, but I do like quite a few of the hourly themes in NL.

Back