• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have 1 extra slot left and a few slots for my waitlist. Orders already in the slots will be done today, but I can still accept 4 new orders :)

ALSO please look at the OP, there's a little note there you should see for 3 lucky people ;)

on a scale of 1 to 10 how tired are you of drawing my girls ;_;

Mayor/OC Name: Ariane
Reference: (x), with her latest outfit (the black sweater/brown skirt on top of the page ♥)
TBT Total: 85 :blush:
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): any cheery pose would do, I really like the eyes you draw in this style so I would like them open ^^ I also love the "messy" hair, so I'd love her ponytail visible and maybe with strands a little everywhere?

I love your art as you know, can't wait to see what you do with this style ♥

Omg new style new style
Could i be on waitlist(gonna fill put form anyways lol)

Mayor/OC Name:Zhen?e
Reference:(x)
TBT Total:85
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc):nope :p

Last edited:
on a scale of 1 to 10 how tired are you of drawing my girls ;_;

Mayor/OC Name: Ariane
Reference: (x), with her latest outfit (the black sweater/brown skirt on top of the page ♥)
TBT Total: 85 :blush:
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): any cheery pose would do, I really like the eyes you draw in this style so I would like them open ^^ I also love the "messy" hair, so I'd love her ponytail visible and maybe with strands a little everywhere?

I love your art as you know, can't wait to see what you do with this style ♥

Never! :D Your girls are amazing <3 Congrats on being the first to order my new style!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg new style new style
Could i be on waitlist(gonna fill put form anyways lol)

Mayor/OC Name:Zhen?e
Reference:(x)
TBT Total:85
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc):nope :p

Sure you can <3

snipes third discount slot like a boss

Mayor/OC Name: V
Ref: here she be
TBT Total: 85 ;3
Other Info: she's literally a queen but also a spoiled brat, lol, so go off that for pose and expression if you like!
also you can add a cute little crown if you want to but it's not necessary owo)b

Last edited:
snipes third discount slot like a boss

Mayor/OC Name: V
Ref: here she be
TBT Total: 85 ;3
Other Info: she's literally a queen but also a spoiled brat, lol, so go off that for pose and expression if you like!
also you can add a cute little crown if you want to but it's not necessary owo)b

Got it :3 Although you're currently already in a slot, I'll still add you to the waitlist :3

Aww it's okay lol you can still order, I have 1 slot left on the waitlist.

OMG

Mayor/OC Name: Okay so you can pick who you wanna draw:
https://toyhou.se/Issi/characters
Headshot or Fullbody: Style 1 headshot
Colored or Line: ?
Reference: In link
TBT Total: 100
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Could you make it the characters name in the little nameplate thingy? Idm heart or star

Thank you!~

Last edited:
Hi guys, sorry for the long wait but again, this is a very personal matter, so I won't go too much into it. A good friend of mine is going through a lot ( hospitalized ) and I'm just trying to be there for her and also there are very personal family problems going on right now.

Please bare with me guys. Everything will be ready soon but for now and until further notice, requests will be put on hold. Hope you understand <3

Hi guys, sorry for the long wait but again, this is a very personal matter, so I won't go too much into it. A good friend of mine is going through a lot ( hospitalized ) and I'm just trying to be there for her and also there are very personal family problems going on right now.

Please bare with me guys. Everything will be ready soon but for now and until further notice, requests will be put on hold. Hope you understand <3

Awww no I hope she gets better soon <3
Take as much time as you need ^-^

I'm so sorry to hear this ): of course I understand, and I hope things get better for you and your loved ones soon, I'm sending you love <3

♡Soo...Hello! Haha, it's been a while. I'm here with some updates and something I've been wondering for a while.♡

1. I'm finally getting back into the swing of drawing so..YAY! I can start working on commissions again! I lost motivation for the LONGEST time, but I have been drawing a lot recently and finally getting back into the swing of drawing. HOWEVER, I'd like to say thank you to all the people who really loved my newest art style, however I'm gonna change it up a bit. It'll still be the art style, but I'm just doing minor changes to make it easier for me to draw without really messing up constantly you have no idea how hard it is to draw certain characters in that style. But I will get around to completing them soon. I am going to wipe my order/wait list clean due to me not knowing if you still want the drawing done or not. PLEASE let me know if you still do by either PMing me or VMing me letting me know to put you back on the list if you were on my list previously.

2. This has been on my mind for a while but IDK if people would actually do it. I opened a paypal recently and I would like to know, would anyone pay RLC for my art? Like maybe $3 or so dollars? I'm really not sure, let me know under here. Let me know how much you'd be willing to pay for each or both styles. I'm genuinely curious because for a 17 year old with no job, making RLC with my art seems like a good way to go, y'know? I notice that digital art seems to prosper more than traditional art, so IDK how much people are willing the pay for someone who doesn't have the money to get stuff to make really good digital art.

I'll open this shop back in just a few days, which is good. I really missed drawing!! Thank you for your time ♡

Hey everyone~!

Little update on the shop. I am officially opening it back up in the beginning of September. BUT I will be redesigning the entire shop. I'm going to be doing things a LOT differently!!

This time you will have the choice to choose from DIGITAL or TRADITIONAL, I am scrapping the Style 1 and Style 2 choices. But you will have multiple types of art to choose from. (ex. Chibi, fullbody, etc.)

That's right - I got a drawing tablet and Clip Studio Paint as an early birthday present from my parents and girlfriend, so I'm excited to start drawing requests for all of you! I will also be modifying the prices. (I wanted to try RLC/paypal commissions but I think that will be difficult so nvm! TBT it is, for now!)

Thanks for sticking with me! Tomorrow, or later today, this shop will be modified and changed. Along with the examples that will be included. Like I said, this shop will reopen September 1st! This I promise you!!

~onionpudding

EDIT: Some things aren't ready yet. Postponing the opening to sometime this month. But it WILL be this month haha

Last edited:
HI GUYS!!!! MY STORE IS OFFICIALLY OPENED ONCE AGAIN!!!!

I'm so happy to be back and I hope you'll enjoy the new layout and art I will be offering in the store this time around!!

There will be 5 slots! After the 5 slots, I might open a waitlist. But for now, go nuts!

Style 1/2?: 1
TBT: 55
Any other details wanted: My ref is here
Nameplate or no Nameplate: No nameplate

Last edited:
hii! welcome back! I'm super excited you opened your shop again, your digital style is amazing!! :eek:

Style 1/2?: 1
TBT: 150
Any other details wanted: https://toyhou.se/1682550.selene - details about her are included in there, and for the extras sparkles would be perfect ^^
Nameplate or no Nameplate: sure, with her name maybe?

thank you!! I can't wait to see your orders ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back