• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: pinkcotton
OC Name: Peach
Colored or Line: Colored please! <3
Reference: (x)
TBT Total: 40
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Holding up a peace sign and smiling? :)

Username: skarmoury
Mayor(s) Name: Mayor Spring
Colored or Line: Colored!
Reference: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): whatever cute, playful expression is fine! ^^ and don't forget her Jacob's ladder and band-aids c:

Update: Sorry the orders are taking so long!! I was drinking coffee while drawing and I accidentally nudged the cup while reaching for the handle and coffee spilled all over the commissions!! So sorry for everyone's delay! >.< The pictures will be done either later tonight or early tomorrow! Thank you for being so patient!!

Update: Sorry the orders are taking so long!! I was drinking coffee while drawing and I accidentally nudged the cup while reaching for the handle and coffee spilled all over the commissions!! So sorry for everyone's delay! >.< The pictures will be done either later tonight or early tomorrow! Thank you for being so patient!!

Oh nooo, I hope none of your stuff got caught in the mess unu (sometimes I accidentally stain my white bed sheets while drinking chocolate milk so you can imagine how bad brown stains looked on my bed)
And that's alright man take your time <3

Oh nooo, I hope none of your stuff got caught in the mess unu (sometimes I accidentally stain my white bed sheets while drinking chocolate milk so you can imagine how bad brown stains looked on my bed)
And that's alright man take your time <3

Ahhh it's terrible (╥﹏╥) I spilled coffee on my 3ds too, BUT I saved it just in time so nothing is damaged. Phew lol

I'm SUUUPER clumsy ( ; ω ; )

Last edited:
Username: IcySetsuna
Mayor(s) Name: Setsuna
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: https://m.imgur.com/lb9YOUE
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Give him this cocky but cold personality '-'

Thanks ^^

Last edited:
hi! i've been stalking your shop for a little while, so i'm super excited to request!:

Username: 5cm/s
Mayor(s) Name: claire
Colored or Line: colored, please!
Reference: x
TBT Total: 40 tbt!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! i'd love it if her hair was in a really long wavy ponytail!

tysm! i'm always so excited to see your work! :,)

Really cute art!! :blush:

Username: Kitsey
Mayor(s) Name: Kitsey
Colored or Line: colored
Reference: [x]
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Can you make her eyes more golden than the brown in the game, please? Other than that, it's up to you!

Username: IcySetsuna
Mayor(s) Name: Setsuna
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: https://m.imgur.com/lb9YOUE
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Give him this cocky but cold personality '-'

Thanks ^^

Hi there! May you send me the link again? It's not working for some reason :/ But I accept your request!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i've been stalking your shop for a little while, so i'm super excited to request!:

Username: 5cm/s
Mayor(s) Name: claire
Colored or Line: colored, please!
Reference: x
TBT Total: 40 tbt!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! i'd love it if her hair was in a really long wavy ponytail!

tysm! i'm always so excited to see your work! :,)

Ahhh thank you for your interest! I'd be happy to draw you Mayor!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really cute art!! :blush:

Username: Kitsey
Mayor(s) Name: Kitsey
Reference: [x]
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Can you make her eyes more golden than the brown in the game, please? Other than that, it's up to you!

Ah okay! Gold is such a pretty color ♡ Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Pearls
Mayor(s) Name: Joan
Reference: http://toyhou.se/622625.mayor-joan#3576901
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): something happy and cute?

thanks for considering! c:

Accepted! Your Mayor is so cute! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone has been added to the list!

Hi everyone!! I was originally going to post the drawings today, but there has been a neighborhood-wide power outage due to a severe storm last night/earlier this morning so I have no electricity nor internet access. And posting everyone's art from my phone takes off battery life and I can't charge my phone. If we get power back later today, then I will upload the pictures! Please be patient until then! Thank you! ♡

Edit: Forgot to edit this a WHILE ago! Haha, everyone's art has been sent to them~

Last edited:
I haven't had time to get refs for my side characters but I had another idea; would you accept fan art?
it not it's okay, I'll get refs for my side characters when I can ♥

I haven't had time to get refs for my side characters but I had another idea; would you accept fan art?
it not it's okay, I'll get refs for my side characters when I can ♥

Fan art is just fine! As long as it's something I can get a good view of your character of!

Fan art is just fine! As long as it's something I can get a good view of your character of!

yaayy! it definitely is ;) I think you might like this request ahah

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor(s) Name: (character): Zelda :blush:
Reference: (x) - the blue outfit from the memory scenes: (x)
TBT Total: 75 (as a tip cause she might be a little harder to do ;_; )
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): maybe smiling and looking optimistic, like she does in the happier memories, but not too overjoyed either? if you feel like it, maybe add a silent princess flower in her hair? :blush:

I hope this request is okay :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back