Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: pinkcotton
OC Name: Peach
Colored or Line: Colored please! <3
Reference: (x)
TBT Total: 40
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Holding up a peace sign and smiling? :)

Username: skarmoury
Mayor(s) Name: Mayor Spring
Colored or Line: Colored!
Reference: https://sta.sh/29t0plea8h2?
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): whatever cute, playful expression is fine! ^^ and don't forget her Jacob's ladder and band-aids c:

Update: Sorry the orders are taking so long!! I was drinking coffee while drawing and I accidentally nudged the cup while reaching for the handle and coffee spilled all over the commissions!! So sorry for everyone's delay! >.< The pictures will be done either later tonight or early tomorrow! Thank you for being so patient!!

Update: Sorry the orders are taking so long!! I was drinking coffee while drawing and I accidentally nudged the cup while reaching for the handle and coffee spilled all over the commissions!! So sorry for everyone's delay! >.< The pictures will be done either later tonight or early tomorrow! Thank you for being so patient!!

Oh nooo, I hope none of your stuff got caught in the mess unu (sometimes I accidentally stain my white bed sheets while drinking chocolate milk so you can imagine how bad brown stains looked on my bed)
And that's alright man take your time <3

Oh nooo, I hope none of your stuff got caught in the mess unu (sometimes I accidentally stain my white bed sheets while drinking chocolate milk so you can imagine how bad brown stains looked on my bed)
And that's alright man take your time <3

Ahhh it's terrible (╥﹏╥) I spilled coffee on my 3ds too, BUT I saved it just in time so nothing is damaged. Phew lol

I'm SUUUPER clumsy ( ; ω ; )

Last edited:
Username: IcySetsuna
Mayor(s) Name: Setsuna
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: https://m.imgur.com/lb9YOUE
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Give him this cocky but cold personality '-'

Thanks ^^

Last edited:
hi! i've been stalking your shop for a little while, so i'm super excited to request!:

Username: 5cm/s
Mayor(s) Name: claire
Colored or Line: colored, please!
Reference: x
TBT Total: 40 tbt!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! i'd love it if her hair was in a really long wavy ponytail!

tysm! i'm always so excited to see your work! :,)

Really cute art!! :blush:

Username: Kitsey
Mayor(s) Name: Kitsey
Colored or Line: colored
Reference: [x]
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Can you make her eyes more golden than the brown in the game, please? Other than that, it's up to you!

Username: IcySetsuna
Mayor(s) Name: Setsuna
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: https://m.imgur.com/lb9YOUE
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Give him this cocky but cold personality '-'

Thanks ^^

Hi there! May you send me the link again? It's not working for some reason :/ But I accept your request!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! i've been stalking your shop for a little while, so i'm super excited to request!:

Username: 5cm/s
Mayor(s) Name: claire
Colored or Line: colored, please!
Reference: x
TBT Total: 40 tbt!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): my mayor is very kind and funny! likes to run errands for villagers and does her absolute best with gardening even though she has a black thumb! i'd love it if her hair was in a really long wavy ponytail!

tysm! i'm always so excited to see your work! :,)

Ahhh thank you for your interest! I'd be happy to draw you Mayor!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really cute art!! :blush:

Username: Kitsey
Mayor(s) Name: Kitsey
Reference: [x]
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Can you make her eyes more golden than the brown in the game, please? Other than that, it's up to you!

Ah okay! Gold is such a pretty color ♡ Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Pearls
Mayor(s) Name: Joan
Reference: http://toyhou.se/622625.mayor-joan#3576901
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): something happy and cute?

thanks for considering! c:

Accepted! Your Mayor is so cute! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone has been added to the list!

Hi everyone!! I was originally going to post the drawings today, but there has been a neighborhood-wide power outage due to a severe storm last night/earlier this morning so I have no electricity nor internet access. And posting everyone's art from my phone takes off battery life and I can't charge my phone. If we get power back later today, then I will upload the pictures! Please be patient until then! Thank you! ♡

Edit: Forgot to edit this a WHILE ago! Haha, everyone's art has been sent to them~

Last edited:
I haven't had time to get refs for my side characters but I had another idea; would you accept fan art?
it not it's okay, I'll get refs for my side characters when I can ♥

I haven't had time to get refs for my side characters but I had another idea; would you accept fan art?
it not it's okay, I'll get refs for my side characters when I can ♥

Fan art is just fine! As long as it's something I can get a good view of your character of!

Fan art is just fine! As long as it's something I can get a good view of your character of!

yaayy! it definitely is ;) I think you might like this request ahah

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor(s) Name: (character): Zelda :blush:
Reference: (x) - the blue outfit from the memory scenes: (x)
TBT Total: 75 (as a tip cause she might be a little harder to do ;_; )
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): maybe smiling and looking optimistic, like she does in the happier memories, but not too overjoyed either? if you feel like it, maybe add a silent princess flower in her hair? :blush:

I hope this request is okay :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back