• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaaay! Awesome! I'll order a coloured drawing if that's cool. c:

Username: Corrie
Mayor(s) Name: Malina
Colored or Line: coloured
Reference: https://toyhou.se/617147.malina
TBT Total:40TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): She's a curious ad heartwarming toddler who is quite mature for her age. She's usually smiley and smol. x3 So any pose or expression to fit that. Just do your best. :D

Thank you very much! <3

Yaaaaay! Awesome! I'll order a coloured drawing if that's cool. c:

Username: Corrie
Mayor(s) Name: Malina
Colored or Line: coloured
Reference: https://toyhou.se/617147.malina
TBT Total:40TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): She's a curious ad heartwarming toddler who is quite mature for her age. She's usually smiley and smol. x3 So any pose or expression to fit that. Just do your best. :D

Thank you very much! <3

AWWWW She's so adorable!!! <3 I gladly accept! I'll get started on yours and Ryumia's tomorrow when the shop opens back up!

Last edited:
Hello sorry to bother you but could ypu let me know when your shop will be open again?
Thank you~

ATTENTION! I will sadly not be opening the shop today nor work on orders today. ; - ; I don't feel good. I have the worst stomach ache and I feel extremely dizzy, probably due to my lack of sleep and stress Idk? I'm so sorry. I hope I feel better tomorrow but if not I will let you all know. Thank you for understanding ♡

ATTENTION! I will sadly not be opening the shop today nor work on orders today. ; - ; I don't feel good. I have the worst stomach ache and I feel extremely dizzy, probably due to my lack of sleep and stress Idk? I'm so sorry. I hope I feel better tomorrow but if not I will let you all know. Thank you for understanding ♡

Oh no! Don't apologize, I hope you feel better soon ♥

It's totally okay! Please feel better and heal yourself up! <3

UPDATE: This shop might be down for at least a week or maybe less. Turns out the stomach ache I had turned out to be the stomach flu and I am very very sick. I wanted to update you all on this matter. I'm so sorry to the people who ordered and I haven't gotten to yet! I promise I will get to your orders when I get better, be patient with me please ♡ Thank you!

Last edited:
UPDATE: This shop might be down for at least a week or maybe less. Turns out the stomach ache I had turned out to be the stomach flu and I am very very sick. I wanted to update you all on this matter. I'm so sorry to the people who ordered and I haven't gotten to yet! I promise I will get to your orders when I get better, be patient with me please ♡ Thank you!

I'm sorry to hear that :'c
Hope you feel well soon hun! take care of yourself first

*hugs you through the screen* I hope you feel better soon ♥

That's totally fine. Your health is more important after all. I hope you get better soon. ^.^

UPDATE: I'm still sick, but I'm feeling better to the point where drawing is comfortable now. I'm working on requests given previously, however I'm not opening the shop just yet until I'm fully recovered :) Thank you for being patient with me!

FINALLY FEELING BETTER!! Still sick, but it's bearable! Yay! Time to open up shop!

Username: Pinkbell
Mayor(s) Name: Hana
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: Mayor Ref(She has brown eyes!) & QR code ref
TBT Total: 40 tbt
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Playful maybe sticking her tongue out?

Last edited:
I hope its not full

Username: Paperboy012305
Mayor(s) Name: Anthony
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference:
Jpo2atO.png
TBT Total: 40 TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Give him a snazzy/handsome look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back