hiya!! i would like to order something <3
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif

Username: tifachu
Mayor/OC Name: tifachu
Headshot or Fullbody: fullbody
Colored or Line: colored
Reference: {x}
TBT Total: 150~
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): just a similar kind of shy pose, and can the stuffed animal be replaced with the gray cat {x}?
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif

let me know if this works~ ^0 ^ thank youuuu!!

Last edited:
Hi, your art is adorable! Hopefully you can consider my boy?

Username: Hatori
Mayor/OC Name: Miles
Headshot or Fullbody: Full body
Colored or Line: Both
Reference: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles
TBT Total: 200 TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just any "elegant" pose you can think of, perhaps? and expression: slight/warm smile? ^^
Feel free to draw any version of his outfit (cloak, no cloak, etc.!) whichever you prefer~

I hope he's okay since he has ears, wings, and a tail;; Thank you for the consideration!

- - - Post Merge - - -

glitched post it seems like;;

Thanks kindly! Would you prefer payment before or afterward?

I prefer after! <3 Sometimes it takes me a few days to finish them bc of art block RIP so I don't want to make it seem like I just took the TBT and ran XD

Last edited:
I prefer after! <3 Sometimes it takes me a few days to finish them bc of art block RIP so I don't want to make it seem like I just took the TBT and ran XD

No worries, that's understandable! Thank you for letting me know, and do take your time~ ^^

After you edit my drawing, is there a waitlist or anything I can be put on? :3 Since I love your art and will probably order again

After you edit my drawing, is there a waitlist or anything I can be put on? :3 Since I love your art and will probably order again

I don't have a waitlist :) Once you order, you will be added to my "Currently Working On" list, I'll open the shop in just a bit so you can order :)

I'll also send the pic to you in a bit, I'm currently letting someone visit my RVs first.

Last edited:
I don't have a waitlist :) Once you order, you will be added to my "Currently Working On" list, I'll open the shop in just a bit so you can order :)

I'll also send the pic to you in a bit, I'm currently letting someone visit my RVs first.

Alright, thank you very much :D

hiii it's me again :blush:

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor/OC Name: Edith
Reference: (x) same as for Ariane, this is her old winter outfit ^^
TBT Total: 100
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): I would like: also a different pose from last time (your choice entirely), yellow star for the username

thank youuu (again) :') ♥

hiii it's me again :blush:

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor/OC Name: Edith
Reference: (x) same as for Ariane, this is her old winter outfit ^^
TBT Total: 100
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): I would like: also a different pose from last time (your choice entirely), yellow star for the username

thank youuu (again) :') ♥

AHHH Edith is so cute! Accepted!

Username:
Mayor/OC Name: Instinct (and Twili again if you don't mind? I'm trying to get some drawings of him with other OCs for a change)
Headshot or Fullbody: Fullbody
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: http://toyhou.se/1228275.instinct (her shoes are just pink) and him again http://toyhou.se/1204842.twili (if you can give him a little necklace with a piece of a broken zelda heart container, think glass with some red on it that'd be cool :3)
TBT Total: I only paid 80 last time, so hows um, 100 sound? If it's too low let me know!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just something really cute ^-^

Username:
Mayor/OC Name: Instinct (and Twili again if you don't mind? I'm trying to get some drawings of him with other OCs for a change)
Reference: http://toyhou.se/1228275.instinct (her shoes are just pink) and him again http://toyhou.se/1204842.twili (if you can give him a little necklace with a piece of a broken zelda heart container, think glass with some red on it that'd be cool :3)
TBT Total: I only paid 80 last time, so hows um, 100 sound? If it's too low let me know!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just something really cute ^-^

100 is perfect! Accepted!

Would yoy mind if I ordered again? I have a new OC and I'm looking for some art of her!

Sure! You can order as many times as you'd like!

Oh cool, thanks! It'll be a few minutes, but I'll fill out the form again :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: xSuperMario64x
Mayor/OC Name: Scarlett
Reference: [x]
TBT Total: 80
Any other info: You can read the desc. on the post to see what her personality is. I'll let you decide how you want to draw her.

Tysm! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back