• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌼Kumairu's PWYW Art Shop! [slots full!] NEW STYLE OPTION!🌼

Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya!! i would like to order something <3
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif

Username: tifachu
Mayor/OC Name: tifachu
Headshot or Fullbody: fullbody
Colored or Line: colored
Reference: {x}
TBT Total: 150~
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): just a similar kind of shy pose, and can the stuffed animal be replaced with the gray cat {x}?
pretty_pink_little_bow_divider_by_glycyrrhizicacid-d5zwbs0.gif

let me know if this works~ ^0 ^ thank youuuu!!

Last edited:
Hi, your art is adorable! Hopefully you can consider my boy?

Username: Hatori
Mayor/OC Name: Miles
Headshot or Fullbody: Full body
Colored or Line: Both
Reference: http://toyhou.se/792628.001-miles
TBT Total: 200 TBT
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just any "elegant" pose you can think of, perhaps? and expression: slight/warm smile? ^^
Feel free to draw any version of his outfit (cloak, no cloak, etc.!) whichever you prefer~

I hope he's okay since he has ears, wings, and a tail;; Thank you for the consideration!

- - - Post Merge - - -

glitched post it seems like;;

Thanks kindly! Would you prefer payment before or afterward?

I prefer after! <3 Sometimes it takes me a few days to finish them bc of art block RIP so I don't want to make it seem like I just took the TBT and ran XD

Last edited:
I prefer after! <3 Sometimes it takes me a few days to finish them bc of art block RIP so I don't want to make it seem like I just took the TBT and ran XD

No worries, that's understandable! Thank you for letting me know, and do take your time~ ^^

After you edit my drawing, is there a waitlist or anything I can be put on? :3 Since I love your art and will probably order again

After you edit my drawing, is there a waitlist or anything I can be put on? :3 Since I love your art and will probably order again

I don't have a waitlist :) Once you order, you will be added to my "Currently Working On" list, I'll open the shop in just a bit so you can order :)

I'll also send the pic to you in a bit, I'm currently letting someone visit my RVs first.

Last edited:
I don't have a waitlist :) Once you order, you will be added to my "Currently Working On" list, I'll open the shop in just a bit so you can order :)

I'll also send the pic to you in a bit, I'm currently letting someone visit my RVs first.

Alright, thank you very much :D

hiii it's me again :blush:

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor/OC Name: Edith
Reference: (x) same as for Ariane, this is her old winter outfit ^^
TBT Total: 100
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): I would like: also a different pose from last time (your choice entirely), yellow star for the username

thank youuu (again) :') ♥

hiii it's me again :blush:

Username: A r i a n e
Mayor/OC Name: Edith
Reference: (x) same as for Ariane, this is her old winter outfit ^^
TBT Total: 100
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): I would like: also a different pose from last time (your choice entirely), yellow star for the username

thank youuu (again) :') ♥

AHHH Edith is so cute! Accepted!

Username:
Mayor/OC Name: Instinct (and Twili again if you don't mind? I'm trying to get some drawings of him with other OCs for a change)
Headshot or Fullbody: Fullbody
Colored or Line: Colored
Reference: http://toyhou.se/1228275.instinct (her shoes are just pink) and him again http://toyhou.se/1204842.twili (if you can give him a little necklace with a piece of a broken zelda heart container, think glass with some red on it that'd be cool :3)
TBT Total: I only paid 80 last time, so hows um, 100 sound? If it's too low let me know!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just something really cute ^-^

Username:
Mayor/OC Name: Instinct (and Twili again if you don't mind? I'm trying to get some drawings of him with other OCs for a change)
Reference: http://toyhou.se/1228275.instinct (her shoes are just pink) and him again http://toyhou.se/1204842.twili (if you can give him a little necklace with a piece of a broken zelda heart container, think glass with some red on it that'd be cool :3)
TBT Total: I only paid 80 last time, so hows um, 100 sound? If it's too low let me know!
Any other info(expressions, poses, etc): Just something really cute ^-^

100 is perfect! Accepted!

Would yoy mind if I ordered again? I have a new OC and I'm looking for some art of her!

Sure! You can order as many times as you'd like!

Oh cool, thanks! It'll be a few minutes, but I'll fill out the form again :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: xSuperMario64x
Mayor/OC Name: Scarlett
Reference: [x]
TBT Total: 80
Any other info: You can read the desc. on the post to see what her personality is. I'll let you decide how you want to draw her.

Tysm! ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back